Blackstrap Molasses - One of the world's healthiest foods

oldfart

oldfart

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES (unsulphured)

:rant:

I am truly amazed that there isn't more on this wonder food on this board.

I've read AnabolicMinds for many years and I've grown to respect the incredible wealth of knowledge exchanged here but I'm floored that this one doesn't get more airtime.

Some facts:

- Molasses is an extremely nutritious by-product of the sugar refining process.

- Blackstrap molasses contains more potassium than any food

- One tablespoon of Molasses contains more calcium than a glass of milk (+/- 100 milligrams)

- Molasses is also rich in copper, magnesium, chromium, manganese, molybdenum, zinc, phosphorous, Pantothenic acid, vitamin E and Inositol.

- Molasses is one of the two natural foods which contain a special ingredient (wulzen factor) that has been shown to prevent and cure wrist-stiffness, muscular dystrophy and arthritis.

- America leads the field in nutritionally depleted soil? At the Earth Summit Statistics meeting in 1992, experts revealed information conclusively showing that farmlands in North America were 85% micro-nutrient depleted. :blink:

- Blackstrap molasses is known to cure a host of ailments from psoriasis to arthritis, naturally by supplying minerals we are deficient in due to our diets, Molasses Cures

Some great links:

WHFoods: Blackstrap molasses

and

Molasses

"Every ailment, every sickness and every disease can be traced to a mineral deficiency... and can be reversed by using the proper mineral and vitamin supplements" - Dr. Linus Pauling

:think:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting stuff..may have to look into it.

crackhead

Awards
Sounds similar to the apple cider vinegar cure all.