whats safer canned food or plastic?
- 12-20-2007, 06:55 PM
- 12-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Hard to say which is worse. Canned food is loaded with preservatives,msg,and sodium. Foods in plastics have xenoestrogens,and also loads of presevatives and chemicals. If possible,it's best to go with fresh,organic produce.
12-21-2007, 08:24 PM
My canned food ingredients list vitamin c, vitamin e, potassium and sodium as the preservatives (organic tomatoes and beans are the only canned items I buy.)
12-21-2007, 08:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By MIGUEL1J in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 43Last Post: 02-08-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Justing2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:43 PM
- By DenDestroys in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 08-29-2009, 07:30 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 05-10-2008, 05:55 PM
- By ahsbaseball08 in forum RecipesReplies: 11Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:28 PM