Anyone try Bison? Yummmmmy!
- 12-13-2007, 06:12 PM
- 12-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah it's excellent lean meat. I fry it and add eggs and garlic salt for low carb days. On Carb up days I fry rice with onions and add Bison for Bison Fried Rice.
- 12-13-2007, 06:38 PM
My fav red meat! Check out the Montana Grill if you're in Atlanta. Great bison steaks! I eat ground bison mostly,burgers,burritoes,ect.
12-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Bison, the other red meat. lol
Love the stuff.
12-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-16-2003, 12:03 AM
- By Breezed_one in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2003, 11:31 AM
- By lifted in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2003, 05:00 PM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 09:37 PM
- By whale in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2003, 11:07 PM