Anyone try Bison? Yummmmmy!
- 12-13-2007, 04:12 PM
- 12-13-2007, 04:28 PM
Yeah it's excellent lean meat. I fry it and add eggs and garlic salt for low carb days. On Carb up days I fry rice with onions and add Bison for Bison Fried Rice.
- 12-13-2007, 04:38 PM
My fav red meat! Check out the Montana Grill if you're in Atlanta. Great bison steaks! I eat ground bison mostly,burgers,burritoes,ect.
12-13-2007, 05:35 PM
- 5'9" 175 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Rep Power
Bison, the other red meat. lol
Love the stuff.
12-13-2007, 05:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
- By Breezed_one in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2003, 09:31 AM
- By Jergo in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2003, 03:00 PM
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:37 PM
- By whale in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:07 PM