- 12-09-2007, 11:52 AM
- 12-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Trader Joes crunchyRecent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
- 12-09-2007, 12:09 PM
12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
12-09-2007, 12:22 PM
costco natty brand. In bulk for crazy cheap.
12-09-2007, 12:26 PM
smart balance omega with added omega 3's.. or costco bulk. it's good too
12-09-2007, 01:38 PM
12-09-2007, 01:39 PM
12-09-2007, 01:56 PM
12-09-2007, 02:54 PM
I eat the smucker's kind and its pretty good. Crunchy all the way.
Muscle Pharm Rep
12-09-2007, 03:25 PM
12-09-2007, 03:45 PM
12-09-2007, 03:50 PM
12-09-2007, 04:34 PM
'Adam's Natural PB'.
It's owned by Smuckers.
12-09-2007, 07:16 PM
Naturally More (with flax seed & flax seed oil) - Very tasty
12-11-2007, 09:48 PM
12-11-2007, 09:50 PM
12-14-2007, 12:48 PM
I really like Kraft natural peanut butter (is this a Canadian only brand?).
12-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Arrowhead Mills Organic Crunchy Valencia PB. I don't really use that brand over any other brand for a specific reason, I just don't like the ones with added salt/oils/sugar.
12-14-2007, 02:30 PM
smuckers natty, i don't know sh!t about the rest of em although i want to try out natty almond butter, ****ing expensive though. costco has natty PB? get the **** out of here. guess i should be more observant.
12-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Damn Beelze, Looking lean in that avi! Great job! Costco PB is the best hands down... and affordable too
12-15-2007, 09:15 AM
01-29-2008, 12:03 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By John Smeton in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 02-06-2011, 01:07 AM
- By Nightwanderer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
- By Grant in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 04-16-2006, 09:59 AM
- By tommyboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 03-02-2005, 07:35 AM
- By Biggs in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 02-05-2003, 05:20 AM