Am I eating too little carbs while cutting???

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone I have been cutting for about 3 months now. Im about to finish my 3rd month this week and decided to continue on for a 4th month.. why because the first month i kind of did a horrible job, slacked off and did a little drinking.

I still got results though. I started at 152lbs with a 33inch and now im 130lbs with a 29 inch. Im sure I lost some muscle as well because alot of my lifts went down the drain...

My bench went from 225x11 to 225x7 and etc..

My utlimate goal is to reach a 28-27 inch waist line and then start to clean bulk.. I will post up pictures and create a log!

So for the last two months i have been eating really clean and doing empty stomach morning cardio 5x for 40 minutes in a week and working out in the evenings.. Also, i am on a carb cycling diet.

My macronutrients are:

monday - friday
200g protein (800 calories)
100g carbs (400 calories)
30g fat ( 270 calories)
total calories = 1470 calories

saturday - sunday
200g protein (800 calories)
250g carbs (1000 calories)
50g fat (450 calories)
total calories = 2250 calories

all my carbs are all complex and vegs, and fats are all from good sources..

is this too little carbs?? Or is this okay?? it seems like I reached a plataeu.. Should I increase my carbs or do more cardio???

azr101

azr101

Awards
I'm kind of in your situation right now. Been cutting for about 3 months now and the cutting was slowing down.
Try weighted lunges ('m doing about 4 sets of lunges with 50 lbs, about 20 lunges a set)
This started the fat to come off again real quick, but it's really draining.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
im 5 ft 4 inches , the other day i tested my bodyfat with the fat track gold calipers and it said 3% which im pretty sure is bull ****... I'm guessing I am around 8-10% I have abs and there are veins popping out of em but.. i still have a lil pouch.! Pouch = FAT.. and I cant get rid of it..

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Consistency is key!!!You don't appear to be consistent but at least you have the abs!!!Good luck!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well have you looked into a CKD or anabolic diet? These have 5-6day carb depletions with a 12-36hr carb load and seem to work great for people trying to lose that last bit of bodyfat. This is also a lifestyle change.

What are your current supps?
LOL key words lifestyle CHANGE!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to try a topical fat releaser like napalm then, rather than trying to get overall leaner

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try a topical fat releaser like napalm then, rather than trying to get overall leaner
i heard topical's dont work?? thanks for the replies.. Do you think my carbs are too low?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, notice that I said "topical fat releaser" not topical fat loser... A topical can help that area liberate fat - but your body still has to burn it. So a big fat slob like me can't just rub a topical all over himself, and expect to get leaner. but when your bodyfat is low, and you are trying to help reduce it in specific areas, it will liberate it from those areas. and if you are below maintenance calories, you can expect your body to burn that fat.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If you have the money and wanna spend the time testing topicals you should go for it otherwise i'd keep working and stick to the basics.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Consistency is key!!!You don't appear to be consistent but at least you have the abs!!!Good luck!
fot the past 2 months I have been really consistent.. I got abs and everyone has been telling me I look really dead..Do you think im in a starvation mode??

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Well have you looked into a CKD or anabolic diet? These have 5-6day carb depletions with a 12-36hr carb load and seem to work great for people trying to lose that last bit of bodyfat. This is also a lifestyle change.

What are your current supps?
I actually just purchased the anabolic diet book, I didnt have a chance to read it yet. Currently im finishing up my second bottle of Leviathan Reloaded.. I wanna do another bottle but it says on the bottle do not take for more than 8 weeks.

Also I take Incarnate , N gorge and CEE

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I actually just purchased the anabolic diet book, I didnt have a chance to read it yet. Currently im finishing up my second bottle of Leviathan Reloaded.. I wanna do another bottle but it says on the bottle do not take for more than 8 weeks.

Also I take Incarnate , N gorge and CEE
Nice Levithan worked pretty well for me!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If you have the money and wanna spend the time testing topicals you should go for it otherwise i'd keep working and stick to the basics.
lol you look really dead???..... hmm... have you not been getting enough sleep? What characteristics of yours causes them to say this? I think you should ask!Good Luck

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a female friend say I look anorexic.... I'm at 196, and probably around 18-19% bodyfat. Of course, she's known me for years, and I was over 220 and over 30% bf the whole time :) so sometimes its relative

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I had a female friend say I look anorexic.... I'm at 196, and probably around 18-19% bodyfat. Of course, she's known me for years, and I was over 220 and over 30% bf the whole time :) so sometimes its relative
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 196 at 18-19%bf please disregard all statements made toward you!!no whwere near anorexic!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know, its hilarious. :) I can't wait to see what she says when I get down to 10-12%

but it just goes to show, people who have known you a while have a body picture of you, so sometimes a change looks bigger to them.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol just keep doing what your doing sounds like your plan is working!