I want to know!

gabriellost

Awards
What is organic food? From where can we buy organic products? Actually, I’m suffering from health problems and my family doctor has suggested me to take only organic food. So I want to know more about organic food and their recipes. Please let me know if you have any information. Thanks.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Organic foods are crops/products that are grown unprocessed, without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, or harmful additives which aid in the preservation process of most consumer goods.

All-natural, whole foods, or animal products not infested with antibiotics and hormones to meet FDA regulations.

Most grocery stores have an organic foods section tucked away in between the cereal isle and the produce isle. They are a tad more expensive than your run-of-the-mill groceries.

I'm guessing since your doctor suggested organic foods, then you are in a the midst of a miniscule health crisis. Supplement with good water intake, a multi-vitamin and correct portions.

Best of luck to ya.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be better served to use a search engine like Google or Yahoo or something.

luskky123

Awards
Hi,
Organically grown foods are becoming more popular as people are more concerned about their health and the safety of the food they eat. Essentially, organic products are grown and transported without the use of artificial fertilizers and pesticides. I would like to prefer you a site called www.OrganicAuthority.com . You can get information about organic foods and recipes. Hope this will help you.
Good luck!