John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This seems to happen everytime I eat bulk raw eggs. Anyone else?

DerekAdams1

Banned
Awards
Why are you eating raw eggs? Just scramle them.

-Derek

chewball

chewball

Awards
Try mixing them with some milk, vanilla protein powder, and some natural peanut butter with a 10 dollar hand blender from wally world.....deeelicious.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was at a little restaurant this week and it had milk shakes w/ egg on the menu....i was WTF?!
I want to try Raw eggs in my shake but is it really that big of a deal to cook them and you really gain that much more protein? Why risk it?

Oh yea and your body does that becasue it accepts it as garbage. Even thoguh you may not get samanela(sp?) there is still other bacteria.

I may just get some egg whites cause they are cheap and id prolly throw those in a shake.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
They look ok. I dont think my gorcery sotre has them. I may have to go somewhere else.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Pure Liquid Egg Whites for High Protein, Low Carb, Low Fat Bodybuilding Nutrition.

What's the difference between LIQUID and RAW egg whites?

The human body cannot completely and safely digest a raw egg white so if you like to do the 'Rocky Routine' with a raw egg or raw egg white in your drink, you are wasting your time, not to mention the threat of Salmonella.

Avidin, an enzyme found in raw egg whites, blocks the uptake of Vitamin B6 (Biotin) causing a vitamin deficiency. You must cook the egg white to neutralize the Avidin and allow your body to safely digest the protein and utilize all its Amino acids.

100% pure liquid egg whites from Egg Whites International, are cooked, and yet kept in a liquid state. They are heat pasteurized and salmonella tested. The pasteurization process heats the egg white to 134 degrees for 31/2 minutes. This proper temperature kills the salmonella and neutralizes the Avidin without damaging the protein, to allow the egg white to be digested safely by the human body.

When you cook an egg white to the point of scrambled eggs, 150 degrees or more, you are overcooking the protein and denaturing the true value of the protein. Therefore, 100% Pure Liquid Egg Whites are 'liquid' but not 'raw', making them the purest and most versatile form of protein, known to man, In The Entire World!

If you don't want to buy gallons of it, just get the pasteurized stuff from the grocer. My local Safeway carries their private label stuff called 'Best of the Egg' its mostly whites, with some yolk. I add a cup to shakes. It can get $$ though as each carton is like 4$.

X

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 gallons of those Xodus, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They will be a staple in my diet now. I guess I do have just 1 minor complaint.... they seem to be a bit on the salty side.

I put 10 pumps into a glass and chug it down first thing in the morning. Sometimes I add in some flavoring from True Protien.

Next time I buy them it will be the 4 gallon pack.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I bought 2 gallons of those Xodus, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. They will be a staple in my diet now. I guess I do have just 1 minor complaint.... they seem to be a bit on the salty side.

I put 10 pumps into a glass and chug it down first thing in the morning. Sometimes I add in some flavoring from True Protien.

Next time I buy them it will be the 4 gallon pack.
I wish there was someone around here that would be willing to split a 4 gallon order/shipping. I know you can freeze them, but I don't have the room in my fridge or freezer.

Good Stuff.

X

Blake100

Awards
Why eating Raw eggs?

Besides risking a salmonela, you aint getting all the protein you shoud...

It's much better to cook them.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Why eating Raw eggs?

Besides risking a salmonela, you aint getting all the protein you shoud...

It's much better to cook them.
While salmonella risk is small (eggs are sterile, eggshells are not).

Cooking eggs destroys some proteins as well.

Pasteurized is best.

X

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
I get the pasteurized egg whites. Any more than 500ml in a 24 hour period and I get bad ass diarrhea too. I usually just cook them up.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any stomach problems with the pasturized eggs. (or regular eggs for that matter)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes there some horriffic smelling egg farts arnt they lmaoooo

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
i rarely eat egss casue of the farts. if i scramble 3 eggs 30minutes later my room becomes a gas chamber. i evacuate and febreeze it leaving the fan on.

Richard321

Awards
Raw Eggs

Raw eggs contain Salmonella and it contains toxins that can give your diarrhea and vomiting.