Review my diet

paranox

Awards
I'm just about to start a new diet, but I'd like some feedback first to work out if there is anything I can improve on (which I'm sure there is). At the moment, I'm about 158lbs with approx 8% body fat.

Wake up
- 15g WPI in water

Breakfast
- Liquid breakfast consisting of: 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 banana, 30g rolled oats, honey, 2 raw eggs.

Mid morning
- Toasted sandwich consisting of: wholemeal bread, ham, cheddar cheese.
- Cherry tomatoes.

Lunch
- Chicken breast and rice, or
- Curry with rice, or
- Spaghetti or pasta of some sort.

Afternoon
- 100g yoghurt
- Blueberries and raspberries
- 30g rolled oats

Dinner
- Generally same as lunch

Second dinner (Post workout)
- Same as morning shake

Bed time
- 15g WPI in water

In terms of supps, I am doing 5g of CEE pre and post workout, and 4g beta-alanine in 1g doses throughout the day. Also taking multivitamin in the morning. Also taking RPM occasionally, although it makes me pretty panicky and I'm unable to sleep.

Let me know your thoughts...

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this diet? Do you know the macro breakdown? Don't forget to eat your veggies.

Vigilant3

Awards
I'm just about to start a new diet, but I'd like some feedback first to work out if there is anything I can improve on (which I'm sure there is). At the moment, I'm about 158lbs with approx 8% body fat.
Get one professionally made or reviewed @ h t t p://ww w.lifestylechangeonline. co m

paranox

Awards
What are your goals for this diet? Do you know the macro breakdown? Don't forget to eat your veggies.
I guess my goal at the moment is to just supply my body with the nutrients it needs to keep me anabolic; I haven't really looked into bulking/cutting.

Do you mean what are my macro aims? Or what is the macro breakdown of my diet?

IainDaniel

Awards

Wake up
- 15g WPI in water I'd prefer a more balanced meal to start the day

Breakfast
- Liquid breakfast consisting of: 1 cup skim milk, 1/2 banana, 30g rolled oats, honey, 2 raw eggs.

Mid morning
- Toasted sandwich consisting of: wholemeal bread, ham, cheddar cheese.
- Cherry tomatoes. Poor selection of food choices here

Lunch
- Chicken breast and rice, or
- Curry with rice, or
- Spaghetti or pasta of some sort. how about veggies and fats?

Afternoon
- 100g yoghurt
- Blueberries and raspberries
- 30g rolled oats What are the macros here, seems low on protein?

Dinner
- Generally same as lunch

Second dinner (Post workout)
- Same as morning shake

Bed time
- 15g WPI in water poor bed time meal. A slower digesting protein and fat source would be ideal

In terms of supps, I am doing 5g of CEE pre and post workout, and 4g beta-alanine in 1g doses throughout the day. Also taking multivitamin in the morning. Also taking RPM occasionally, although it makes me pretty panicky and I'm unable to sleep.

Let me know your thoughts...
Embedded.

What are your goals?

Total Macros and Cals in this meal plan?

Lacks veggies big time as well as healthy fats.