Drive
Rpm
Liportrophin PM
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Xtend
Reset-AD
Orange TRIad
also think about adding IGF-2 from AN but not sure yet, looking for something that will give me some good lean muscle gains anyone got any suggestions

but the thing is im pretty new to getting some good foods in me i usally just ate what i wanted to but i got some fights lined up this year coming up and i need to get down to 175 can you help me some food i need to eat and a great diet plan

thanks guys

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
o ya im about 200 right now so i kinda want to cut a clean 20lbs a month until i get down to like 160-170 and then lean up and gain alot of muscle after that

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o ya im about 200 right now so i kinda want to cut a clean 20lbs a month until i get down to like 160-170 and then lean up and gain alot of muscle after that

Wow 20lbs a month that is alot to lose per month not sure if that would be healthy also with your goal set that high it may be easy to get frustrated if you do reach that goal but good luck

Blake100

Awards
Hey...don't be unrealistic.

Gofor maximum of 10pounds/month. Keep it healthier, and keeps more mucles attached.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Hey...don't be unrealistic.

Gofor maximum of 10pounds/month. Keep it healthier, and keeps more mucles attached.
Even 10lbs/mo is a lot. 1-2 / week is pretty good/normal, as you get closer to your goal weight, it gets harder and loss slows.

What is your diet right now? Log it in fitday.

What's your BMR?

X

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity, what does a stack like that cost?