Allow yourself more on Turkey Day?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
So Thanksgiving is coming up. Are you going to carefully watch your diet as usual, moderately splurge, or throw calories to the wind for just one day? Lets hear everyones' plans for T-Day!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let it all hang out...I have my DCP ready to go.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to gorge. My gym is closed, though. I ALWAYS workout on holidays no matter what unless it's my off day. I switched gyms and my new one seems to be closed on every possible holiday they can...They were closed on Labor Day! What freakin' gym closes on Labor Day? I'm going to have to drop $15 for a day pass at another gym around here.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving is always a leg day for me so that helps out a bit.

Normal Pre/Post workout meals then just light the rest of the day (just shrimp thats out) then its what ever/however much I want. Family, Football, and tasty food makes thanksgiving the BEST!

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Im on a bulk so turkey, sweet taters, whole wheat rolls, veggies, keep them comin hehe

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on a bulk so turkey, sweet taters, whole wheat rolls, veggies, keep them comin hehe
Damn, I am getting hungry.

Leftover Turkey Breast sandwiches with Light Miracle Whip on Ezekiel bread FTW!!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I usually workout in the evenings, but I was thinkin I might do an extra 30min run the morning of T-Day, and then another 30 min run with my reg workout on Friday, just to help make up a little for the thanksgiving day munch-session.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have my Vanadyl Sulfate ready to rock as well.

Time to do some experimentation again.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have my Vanadyl Sulfate ready to rock as well.

Time to do some experimentation again.
How much do you think you'll use? I've never tried it, but I was thinking about it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much do you think you'll use? I've never tried it, but I was thinking about it.
I'm going to dose high...maybe 100-150mg..then overconsume bread products.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going balls out. I am still going to be able to train that day, so it will just be my cheat day.

chewball

chewball

Awards
I think it's one of the commandments...

Thou shall gorge thyself and watch football on Thanksgiving.

mrSlate

Awards
Im treating it as a re-feed day since I am ckd atm. I figure a couple dozen brown and serve rolls with turkey and gravy will be a good carb up. Oh cant forget the stuffing. yummm :food::food: :food: :food:

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Want a sick anti weight gain plan, high dose sesathin, anabolic pump, TTA and fish oil before each meal and I challenge you to put on weight.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanksgiving leftovers are the best in the world!:woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanksgiving....means pig out and eat as much as you can day to me! Thats fo' lyfe yo! word up.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving... such a unique holiday. It's gotta be the only one in effect where gluttony is not only welcomed, but encouraged!

You fellas better eat a little bit extra for me... I'll be working. But I'll be sure to have the meal break TO END ALL MEAL BREAKS!!!! First ever 3.5kcal snack or something of that liking

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanksgiving is always a leg day for me so that helps out a bit.

Normal Pre/Post workout meals then just light the rest of the day (just shrimp thats out) then its what ever/however much I want. Family, Football, and tasty food makes thanksgiving the BEST!
Early morning balls out Im gonna die getting out of bed tomarrow squates :whip:

Then proceed to the parents house to consume ALLLLL their Gobble gobble and Ham...
..And take home anything that isn't nailed down :)

Last year, I think I even took down 20mg of superdrol befor dinner, to make sure all the free goodness was put to good use.
..building my badonk-a-donk :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Early morning balls out Im gonna die getting out of bed tomarrow squates :whip:

Then proceed to the parents house to consume ALLLLL their Gobble gobble and Ham...
..And take home anything that isn't nailed down :)

Last year, I think I even took down 20mg of superdrol befor dinner, to make sure all the free goodness was put to good use.
..building my badonk-a-donk :)
sounds like a plan! :thumbsup:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually cutting would it be acceptable to splurge a lil?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm actually cutting would it be acceptable to splurge a lil?
How long have you been calorie restriced? What kind of cutting diet are you on?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait for some stuffing tomorrow!!! Yumm...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to break an x-factor commandment and eat wild alaskan salmon along with the turkey :D

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I talked to my Mom earlier and she was breaking it down for me. 2 apple pies, 2 cherry pies , 2 pumpkin pies, 2 choc. silk pies and a key lime pie all made from scratch, no way am I passing on that!! By 5 pm I will be on the couch with my hand in my pants (Al Bundy style) in a tryptophan coma. I can't wait.

Last edited:
CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'll train in the morning, and eat moderately at dinner. I used to pig out when I was young, but now I don't get the point. I just take the basics too. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and something good for dessert. Of course also a bottle or three of wine.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'll train in the morning, and eat moderately at dinner. I used to pig out when I was young, but now I don't get the point. I just take the basics too. Turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and something good for dessert. Of course also a bottle or three of wine.
I have a new hero! sorry Jesus...

FX01

Awards
Ahh...todays the day.
Here's mine-
9:00-11:00 Think about the best meal all year-
11:00-1:00 Still think about the best meal all year-
2:00 Control drooling till my 1st plate is full,and
EAT,EAT,EAT!!!!!!!Bring on the Gravy, Turkey Skin,Butter,Rolls,Stuffing,Homeade Cranberry Sauce,Sweet Potatoes,Cornbread,Cucumber Salad,you name it.
I"M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!:food:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm never too worried about splurging one day out of the year. Not to mention, I don't really eat anything that's terrible for you. I eat the turkey, bit of stuffing, limited potatoes, cranberries, and tons of water. No dessert. Never liked the stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its usually something of a drag for me, as i'm the cook

FX01

Awards
its usually something of a drag for me, as i'm the cook
Ha,Ha, I know what you mean.
I have always been the chef,but this is the first
time that I can actually just eat and enjoy!:cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so far i've made cornbread, banana nut muffins, and got the turkey in the oven. I think i'm gonna watch some tv

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ended up having Grouper w/almonds, rice, green beans, and sweet potatoes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't quite remember it all :D one thing that irritates me now about bodybuilding is that I don't enjoy alchohol anymore. one drink is it, starts bothering me before i've finished the drink. I guess my liver probably thanks me

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I can't quite remember it all :D one thing that irritates me now about bodybuilding is that I don't enjoy alchohol anymore. one drink is it, starts bothering me before i've finished the drink. I guess my liver probably thanks me
i hear you easy. I can't go hang out with my friends at parties because it's nothing but a drinking fest. If i were to take one shot of vodka id have a guilty conscious for 3-4 days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i hear you easy. I can't go hang out with my friends at parties because it's nothing but a drinking fest. If i were to take one shot of vodka id have a guilty conscious for 3-4 days.
I don't even feel guilty, just I don't like the feeling anymore of getting tipsy. Its almost impossible to believe :) and i've got a nice bar stocked with easily over $1000 worth of interesting premium stuff... so sad

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've gotten into having a very small glass of wine 4-5 times a week. Just limited to one a night, though. About 4 oz I'd say. Mainly for the health benefits. Never in excess.

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
i also don't see a point in pigging out. i considered thanksgiving dinner a cheat meal more or less, in the sense that i ate a little more of certain foods - i.e. sausage-filled stuffing (favorite), sweet potatoes, turkey w/ some dark meat and plenty of veggies. but i ate only until i was full, then enjoyed a little pumpkin pie. 3 hours later i was hungry again.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 bottles of red wine.....reservatrol dose met! haha.