Who's looking for Low carbs or High carbs?

mrSlate

Awards
Thanks Im low carbing it could use a good list

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
fukc yeah, that is a good list to have for low carbers. For those of you that are low carbing, you should look around your local grocery store for some low carb tortillas...I've found some with 17g of fiber and only 3g of carbs. This is perfect for making a burrito for dinner if you're still within your daily CHO limit. There are also some low carb breads out there with only 5g of carbs per serving.

mrSlate

Awards
If I could get flavor and some nutritional value out of cardboard I would attempt to wrap some meat up in it with salsa and chow down. Actually Im not missing the carbs all that much. The bloating and gas that goes with a 40/40/20 is awfull. Oh well I will eventually have to refeed maybe if I keep real clean I wont get the bloating.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
If I could get flavor and some nutritional value out of cardboard I would attempt to wrap some meat up in it with salsa and chow down. Actually Im not missing the carbs all that much. The bloating and gas that goes with a 40/40/20 is awfull. Oh well I will eventually have to refeed maybe if I keep real clean I wont get the bloating.
Exactly. It isn't so much about the taste as having something to wrap your meat up in. The 17g of fiber tortillas did taste like cardboard, I'll give you that. I can't remember the brand of those ones but the best tasting ones I've found are Mama Lupe's low carb wraps. They have 4g fiber and 3g carbs per serving but taste almost identical to a regular tortilla. Just pile on the beef, cheese, and salsa and you've got a delicious low carb dinner.