counting calories software

njc5044

Awards
does anybody know of any good software or programs that can help you out with a bodybuilding diet basically for counting calories and organising you food and stuff like that? ive been looking for a program like this but alot of the programs are built for weight loss and stuff i just want something for like a bodybuilding diet casue im getting sick of counting all this **** myself it takes up alot of time and every time i need to change it and stuff gets to be a hassel so if anybody know of a program or software plzz recomend it thanks

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

njc5044

Awards
thanks alot guys for all the help i will definitely look into these when i need to come up with a new diet. i really appretiate it

chewball

chewball

Awards
I like www.fitday.com. It seems like a pain in the arse at first, but once you get all your food plugged in, stick with it and it becomes a breeze.

D1esel

Awards
I have a paid version of calorieking its bloody unreal haven't had to look up the details off a packet for ages.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
I stumbled across a great website, through an ad on here actually. Its better than fitday in my opinion. For me, anyway, it seems it provides a greater content of relevant info and is easier to use and doesnt require membership.

www.nutritiondata.com . One neat feature is the macronutrient demo of fast foods. Click on your fave place, say Subway, and a big list comes up that will show you in full detail the info for each thing. Here's an example if someone wants an easy link:

http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-C00001-01c21i8.html

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Fitday.com - quickest/fastest

Nutritiondata.com - gives very detailed nutritional information

Nutridiary.com - lets you make up MEALS and combinations of foods, as well as single foods themselves. This is great if you eat the same meals everyday. You can also adjust to make slight changes to your menu. Then you just add the 5 meals or so. So it takes a little bit of time at first, but ends up quite efficient.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow, these are some great sites. Thanks njc for the post and everyone else for the responses. I had no idea this stuff was out there.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sparkpeople.com
made this on sparkpeople, then edited it in adobe standard. THe only thing I added to it was the highlighting, meal numbers, and high, med, low day titles.
I attached it in pdf format.
VERY NIFTY!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hate how a lot of these programs require people to pay. I'm a hardcore online pirate and I'm gonna try my hardest to get the programs. Once I come across the programs (yes, they will be *free*), then I will post a link to let all of you know. But, of course, I won't be able to post any links due to copyright laws and such.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I hate how a lot of these programs require people to pay. I'm a hardcore online pirate and I'm gonna try my hardest to get the programs. Once I come across the programs (yes, they will be *free*), then I will post a link to let all of you know. But, of course, I won't be able to post any links due to copyright laws and such.
Yeah I hear you, I'm the same way...:rant:

Been trying to find a program myself so good thread and responses!