Wine, Yes i said wine

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Wine, Yes i said wine

yes i am 21. and my friends love to F'in drink all the time. I dont want to drink beer or hard alcohol because of how fattening and damaging it is. Would 2-3 glasses on a friday/saturday night be damaging?

alcoholics join in!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

red wine is actually extremely healthy to drink every day. for your average guy, about 2 glasses per day or 1 for a woman. very good at helping prevent heart disease.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

ya i knew it had some benefits. but i was quite sure if it was gonna damage my muscle growth in any way. but thats great to know. i think ill become a wine-o
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by avenue Red View Post
    ya i knew it had some benefits. but i was quite sure if it was gonna damage my muscle growth in any way. but thats great to know. i think ill become a wine-o
    haha that's awesome
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

lol its my last resort!!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Answers

unless your prepairing for a contest or trying to get to single bf # dont worry about it. Your 21, have fun you will be old soon so enjoy having a few drinks with your buddies.

Best drinks for trying to not gain weght are bud select for beer and rum and diet coke with a lime. Both under a 100 cals.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Its all about Vodka and diet dr pepper chaser. Get you messed up real quick without a lot of calories. Corndogs got it right though party while you still can, dont worry unless your getting drunk more than once a week that can mess with trying to lean out in my experience.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Red wine in moderation (1 or two glasses per day) is healthy. Resveratrol, the compound that exhibits anti-cancer properties and provides cardiovascular protection, is in fact a polyphenol derivative of red wine. Resveratrol, an anti-aging nutrient, is said to mimic the effects of calorie restriction. Resveratrol is actually at the core of the so-called "French Paradox". French cuisine is dense with rich butter, animal fat, sauces, cheeses, and wines, yet the French enjoy superior cardiovascular protection, thanks to resveratrol in red wine. Nevertheless, it may neither be practically viable nor medically advisable to get your full resveratrol supplementation from red wine alone, as one litre of red wine delivers less than 5mg of resveratrol.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Yes healthy for relaxing yes.

Ill only drink a glass or two when Im "taking it easy"
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Wine is the only alcohol I really drink. Usually only if I'm on a date with an older chick. They tend to gravitate to the wine. Plus, it makes you look pretty baller when there are a bunch of people standing around drinking Natty Light and you are standing with your glass of Merlot.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Answers

hahaha Natty tastes like dirt water. i generally either drink vodka/juice or wine. i dont know anything about wine tho so its hard to fine like bomb wines
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Like a fine wine.....
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 03:54 PM
  2. Health benefits of wine found in grape juice
    By MadChild in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 02:26 AM
  3. Study: Red Wine Molecule Shown to Extend Life
    By windwords7 in forum Weight Loss