- 11-07-2007, 05:38 AM
I'm in the service and stationed out in the middle of Iraq for the next 7 to 8 months.
We never know what we are eating until the day before.
I just need someone that knows the service well enough to talk me through a diet plan of what I should and shouldn't be eating and how much of it I should be eating.
I'm 26 yrs old 180lbs 6'2"
My goals are to gain as much muscle mass as I can within the next 4-5 months and then cut up.
- 11-07-2007, 10:08 PM
i'm not familiar w/the type & frequency of meals you have access to out there so i may not be of much help.
just try to get seconds on the meat servings. and if milk is available (even powdered) drink as much as you can.
and thank you for your service to our great country!
- 11-08-2007, 03:58 AM
4 Meals a day:
Breakfast 5:30 to 8:30am
Lunch 11:30 to 2:30pm
Dinner 5:30 to 8:30pm
Mid Night Snack 11:30pm to 1:30am
Does the milk matter whole, skim, 2%?
And if I have a choice between beef or chicken which one is better?
11-08-2007, 09:23 PM
11-09-2007, 02:40 AM
11-09-2007, 08:26 AM
Any eggs? Any special foods (you know how astronauts get to take there favorite foods to space? But I guess you aint with NASA )
11-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Lol Nasa nooo, but eggs either come scrambled or in an omelet.
Special foods? please explain.
We just get what ever anyone sends us in the mail. Like tuna, jerky, sunflower seeds, etc.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mattyboy86 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2008, 12:56 PM
- By LAVIE in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2008, 02:34 PM
- By klugman in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:47 PM
- By undecipherable in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
- By Sparty2QP in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2004, 01:42 PM