Diet Advice

virtex

Awards
I'm in the service and stationed out in the middle of Iraq for the next 7 to 8 months.

We never know what we are eating until the day before.

I just need someone that knows the service well enough to talk me through a diet plan of what I should and shouldn't be eating and how much of it I should be eating.

I'm 26 yrs old 180lbs 6'2"

My goals are to gain as much muscle mass as I can within the next 4-5 months and then cut up.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i'm not familiar w/the type & frequency of meals you have access to out there so i may not be of much help.

just try to get seconds on the meat servings. and if milk is available (even powdered) drink as much as you can.

and thank you for your service to our great country!

virtex

Awards
4 Meals a day:

Breakfast 5:30 to 8:30am
Lunch 11:30 to 2:30pm
Dinner 5:30 to 8:30pm
Mid Night Snack 11:30pm to 1:30am

Does the milk matter whole, skim, 2%?

And if I have a choice between beef or chicken which one is better?

ClintCanada

4 Meals a day:

Breakfast 5:30 to 8:30am
Lunch 11:30 to 2:30pm
Dinner 5:30 to 8:30pm
Mid Night Snack 11:30pm to 1:30am

Does the milk matter whole, skim, 2%?

And if I have a choice between beef or chicken which one is better?
Since your goals for now is to gain as much muscle mass as you can then stick with the 2% milk and beef; these should have approx the same amount of protein as the skim and chicken, but are higher in saturated fats, which you need for testosterone and higher calories. Then later in 4-5 months when you want to cut, switch to the skim and chicken . . .

virtex

Awards
750ml of milk a meal good or should I be drinking more?

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Any eggs? Any special foods (you know how astronauts get to take there favorite foods to space? But I guess you aint with NASA :()

virtex

Awards
Lol Nasa nooo, but eggs either come scrambled or in an omelet.

Special foods? please explain.

We just get what ever anyone sends us in the mail. Like tuna, jerky, sunflower seeds, etc.