How I eat raw eggs - AnabolicMinds.com

How I eat raw eggs

1. New Member

How I eat raw eggs

I put the raw egg in a small cup.

I dump a whole load of pepper onto the egg.

I down everything in one gulp.

The pepper would cover up the disgusting raw egg taste.

If you're still tasting the egg, you need to add more pepper.

2. New Member

Why the hell would you do that?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

That is just nasty.
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by wontdie View Post
    I put the raw egg in a small cup.

I dump a whole load of pepper onto the egg.

I down everything in one gulp.

The pepper would cover up the disgusting raw egg taste.

If you're still tasting the egg, you need to add more pepper.

"Liquid, NOT RAW egg whites are 100% bioavailable!

Which means that none of its Amino acids are wasted. Powdered egg whites and protein powders in general, are only 70 to 80% bioavailable at best. The powders only support muscle growth for 2 to 3 hours. Liquid egg whites support muscle growth for up to 4 to 5 hours. "

This is from ,

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/healthfacts.htm

Also checkout the homepage,

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/index.shtml
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    "Liquid, NOT RAW egg whites are 100% bioavailable!

Which means that none of its Amino acids are wasted. Powdered egg whites and protein powders in general, are only 70 to 80% bioavailable at best. The powders only support muscle growth for 2 to 3 hours. Liquid egg whites support muscle growth for up to 4 to 5 hours. "

This is from ,

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/healthfacts.htm

Also checkout the homepage,

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/index.shtml
    100% Liquid Egg Whites are one of the best (if not the best) sources of protein to fuel muscle growth...I drink at least 2 pints a day of them...beats constinently eating dry chicken breast and having to go through the hassle of actually scrambling your egg whites...its on gulp and done!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Hey maybe he likes the way raw eggs slide down his throat LOL
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Now that im done joking around heres what i do. I take liquid egg whites, vanilla whey, a banana and some whole oats put them in a blender for about a minute and BAM! super protein and complex card drink. Its great for in the morning when you just wake up and your in a muscle wasting state.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    Now that im done joking around heres what i do. I take liquid egg whites, vanilla whey, a banana and some whole oats put them in a blender for about a minute and BAM! super protein and complex card drink. Its great for in the morning when you just wake up and your in a muscle wasting state.
    I dont see anything wrong with it. I used to drink 6 raw eggs with splenda and a dash of vanilla every morning. The chances of getting salmonella is like 300,000 : 1. Hey, if you dont have time to cook them, slam them down in a shaker bottle on the way to work.

Also, I still for the life of me cant understand egg whites and why people buy them by the cartons. Yes, i use them, but mainly for cooking purposes and to supplement my whole eggs. I mean, cost efficient?? 1 carton has like 7g protein....

Just eat regular eggs and quit worrying about the cholestrol and fat....sheesh. Its not like your eating 20 a day. Eggs are the perfect food. Egg whites on the other hand are good, but will definitely hurt the wallet IMO.

thanks
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    I dont see anything wrong with it. I used to drink 6 raw eggs with splenda and a dash of vanilla every morning. The chances of getting salmonella is like 300,000 : 1. Hey, if you dont have time to cook them, slam them down in a shaker bottle on the way to work.

Also, I still for the life of me cant understand egg whites and why people buy them by the cartons. Yes, i use them, but mainly for cooking purposes and to supplement my whole eggs. I mean, cost efficient?? 1 carton has like 7g protein....

Just eat regular eggs and quit worrying about the cholestrol and fat....sheesh. Its not like your eating 20 a day. Eggs are the perfect food. Egg whites on the other hand are good, but will definitely hurt the wallet IMO.

thanks
    Raw egg protein is not very bioavailable. Thats whats wrong with it. Also i dont know what cartons your buying but they usually are 8 servings of 6 grams of protein. Most guys prefer the cartons, not because the lack of cholesterol and fat, but that its down and done in 2 seconds. 7-8 eggs worth of protein in 2 seconds more convenient than trying to cook and eat them if your a man constantly on the go. I love to eat eggs but you just cant beat a carton when your busy and want some high quality protein
  10. Senior Member

Raw eggs have more AA in them than cooked eggs...i down 12 a day.... Maybe I should cook the whites and consume the yolk raw..

I mix them with a banana and vanila
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I mean thats disgusting. Seriously. Listen, i can take the worst tasting pre-workout supps, but i am not going to subject myself to that. For some AA's. I got that in pill form, and in all the other protein sources i consume. But hey, you gotta admit, thats a lot of determination to put yourself through that for a little extra protein.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I've thought about cinnamon, vanilla, and splenda but I can just drink a shake and that deters me from doing experiements.
  13. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5225 View Post
    I mean thats disgusting. Seriously. Listen, i can take the worst tasting pre-workout supps, but i am not going to subject myself to that. For some AA's. I got that in pill form, and in all the other protein sources i consume. But hey, you gotta admit, thats a lot of determination to put yourself through that for a little extra protein.
    It actually tastes good, stop being a girl EWWW ITS GOT RAW STUFF IN IT!!! Just like my *****y girlfriend when i dumb a steak down that's still blue.

Small amount of milk, 6 eggs, vanilla, splenda, banana, blend.

It is REALLY good. Like custard.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

From a very old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    When I was growing up, I had raw eggs in milk every day for breakfast before going off to school - I'm talking grades 1 - 12, and I mean EVERYday. So did my dad and my brother. None of us ever got salmonella.

For a palatable way to take raw eggs, try this:

8 - 12 oz milk in blender
    1 or 2 eggs (without shells)
    1 tsp splenda or whatever
    1/4 tsp vanilla extract

lid on, blend on high 'til foamy, pour, serve, drink!
    me owld mum's antique fambly recipie, and no lie.

if she was feeling generous, she'd add a teaspoon of unsweetened chocolate powder; if she was concerned about our health, she'd add a teaspoon of brewer's yeast (guaranteed to make ya puke up what ails ya!) ...I had to learn about nutrition at an early age just to save myself from her early health-food experiments!
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    It actually tastes good, stop being a girl EWWW ITS GOT RAW STUFF IN IT!!! Just like my *****y girlfriend when i dumb a steak down that's still blue.
    Trust me, I dont mind eating raw stuff at all, I've grown up with it, but eggs make me wanna vomit man. But hey, I'll try that recipe.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Trust me, I don't mind eating raw stuff. I grew up doing it. But raw eggs make me want to vomit. And hey, I'll try that recipe.
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well it does make you look as cool as Rocky!. So more power to ya!. Don't you come near my phuckin chickens though!
  18. New Member

250ml milk
    3 raw eggs
    Half a banana
    15g WPI
    Dash of vanilla essence

Once you get over the fact that you are drinking raw eggs, it will be the best protein shake you have ever tasted, trust me.

YUMMM!!
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by paranox View Post
    250ml milk
    3 raw eggs
    Half a banana
    15g WPI
    Dash of vanilla essence

Once you get over the fact that you are drinking raw eggs, it will be the best protein shake you have ever tasted, trust me.

YUMMM!!

Go Rocky go!,

I found your video on youtube,

20. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Go Rocky go!,

I found your video on youtube,

You blew my cover!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

yeah the banana with whipped creme is yum
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

mmmm all this talk of raw eggs has got me anxiously awaiting Egg Knogg! MMMMMMMMMM..... I love that stuff, time to start the holidays!
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    mmmm all this talk of raw eggs has got me anxiously awaiting Egg Knogg! MMMMMMMMMM..... I love that stuff, time to start the holidays!
    already bought some
  24. New Member

yeah, I guess strong alcohol will mask the taste of raw eggs too.
  25. Club Myth CEO
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

WOW I just tried these Liquid Egg Whites, and they are unfrickenbelievable!!!!! There is no taste, they arn't slimy like raw egg whites, and they mix with anything! I had a cup in my milk, a cup in my yogurt, and another cup in milk mixed with splenda/cinnamon/dash of vanilla. Tasted great, almost liek egg knogg. Definetly going to be a staple for me from now on! Thanks guys. Was wondering how they taste when cooked?
  26. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Raw egg protein is not very bioavailable. Thats whats wrong with it.
    Says who? The Marketing eggwash from the people who sell pasteurized egg whites? Now thats hard to swallow.

I eat a raw egg every morning in my shake. No problems after months.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    Says who? The Marketing eggwash from the people who sell pasteurized egg whites? Now thats hard to swallow.

I eat a raw egg every morning in my shake. No problems after months.
    Who said there was anything wrong with it or that it would cause problems? The only thing wrong with consuming raw eggs that the protein is bound up and cooking it helps denature it raising bioavailability from around 50% to 90%. I like raw eggs too.
  28. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Who said there was anything wrong with it or that it would cause problems? The only thing wrong with consuming raw eggs that the protein is bound up and cooking it helps denature it raising bioavailability from around 50% to 90%. I like raw eggs too.
    I was asking wheres the proof, ignore the bad puns.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

i liked this one though i remembered that i had to read it twice.
    http://jn.nutrition.org/cgi/content/full/128/10/1716

There were some others that i will post when i have the time to find them. I posted this in another forum some time back so it was and easy find.
  30. Diamond Member

You guys that eat raw eggs, well it just really impresses me!.

Your bringin Rocky Back!,

31. New Member

Raw eggs have more AA in them than cooked eggs...i down 12 a day.... Maybe I should cook the whites and consume the yolk raw..

I mix them with a banana and vanila
    If by "AA" you mean amino acids then I'm not so sure that you're right. Think about this hypothetical question: some protein has 50 amino acids. You put it in a jar, heat it up so that the protein breaks up. How many amino acids do you have left?
  32. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Polynomial View Post
    If by "AA" you mean amino acids then I'm not so sure that you're right. Think about this hypothetical question: some protein has 50 amino acids. You put it in a jar, heat it up so that the protein breaks up. How many amino acids do you have left?
    I don't mean amino acids.

Arachidonic Acid.
  33. Advanced Member

I eat raw eggs all the time. The taste can be covered up with 1/2 scoop of protein really.
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    I eat raw eggs all the time. The taste can be covered up with 1/2 scoop of protein really.
    cool! I'll try this out!
  35. New Member

I put my eggs in water and then put the stovetop on high for 6 minutes. This is just enough time before the egg starts to get solid inside. I do it to kill any bacteria just in case.

Then I blend it up with a cup of oatmeal, it's like drinking sand and snot. Not very cool at all but gives me what I need.
  36. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTalkngWalnut View Post
    I put my eggs in water and then put the stovetop on high for 6 minutes. This is just enough time before the egg starts to get solid inside. I do it to kill any bacteria just in case.

Then I blend it up with a cup of oatmeal, it's like drinking sand and snot. Not very cool at all but gives me what I need.
    If you are going to go to that extent, why don't you just cook the eggs and oatmeal and just eat them like a normal person...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you eat your eggs? How many do you eat a day?
    By FranARG in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:16 AM
  2. Eating raw egg whites out of the carton?
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 10:06 AM
  3. eating raw eggs is it safe !!!!!!
    By lightweight57 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:46 AM
  4. what is wrong with eating raw egg whites?
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-05-2005, 12:04 PM
  5. Raw eggs
    By MaDmaN in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 06:01 AM