Gyno like, but not

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I appear to have a slightly tender to the touch lump the size of a pea below my chest. It's not under the nipple region. It's below where the muscle is even at, basically 1/2 inch below where the muscle stops, and is above the rib cage. I'm not sure if this qualifys for gyno or not. Any ideas?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It could just be random gland tenderness, bug bite, localized blood clot, etc.....but if it doesn't go away in a week, I'd see a doctor (could be cancer, a cyst, fibroma).

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It could just be random gland tenderness, bug bite, localized blood clot, etc.....but if it doesn't go away in a week, I'd see a doctor (could be cancer, a cyst, fibroma).
It's not a bug bite. It feels like a fatty deposit, pea sized, beneath the skin. I'm on cycle now, so I thought gyno, and it is very close to the nipple, just not under it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's not a bug bite. It feels like a fatty deposit, pea sized, beneath the skin. I'm on cycle now, so I thought gyno, and it is very close to the nipple, just not under it.
OK, I was picturing something below the pec. I'd assume gyno and treat accordingly.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I appear to have a slightly tender to the touch lump the size of a pea below my chest. It's not under the nipple region. It's below where the muscle is even at, basically 1/2 inch below where the muscle stops, and is above the rib cage. I'm not sure if this qualifys for gyno or not. Any ideas?
Do you feel pain when you touch it?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
OK, I was picturing something below the pec. I'd assume gyno and treat accordingly.
Well it is below the pec, but it's like at the very edge of the muscle, well actually just below, and yeah it's painful when touched.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah. What would that imply?
If it were a firm but non-painful mass located just below the nipple, then it might be a sign of trouble. Other negative signs include skin changes in the region around the nipple. These can take the form of skin ulceration, dimpling, nipple redness, nipple scaling, retraction of the nipple, and (bloody) discharges from the nipple. If these are not present, then there is no need to worry.

For background, men have some non-functioning (non-milk producing) breast tissue concentrated in the region directly behind the nipple on the chest wall. Problems occur when uncontrolled cell growth happens in this tissue.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I had the close to same situation when i did my second cycle. I stacked max lmg, hdrol, and tren. I took letro and that made it go away. That might help you out, but who knows if its exactly the same thing as i had.

Ryan Leal

Ryan Leal

Awards
I got slight gyno from superdrol and from what ive heard E-Form by Dermabolics could take care of the problem...many people have had success with it and its only $15 a bottle unlike letro which can cost up to $300.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I've been on adex so I don't really know if it's gyno 100%. Actually it's not painful, and it doesn't seem to be getting bigger. It's about 1 inch lower than the nipple.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It's not changing in size, and I don't feel sick. Someone told me it's a swollen lymph node.