Need some suggestions

1. Board Supporter
    Answers

Need some suggestions

Ok, I am looking to do a cut here in the near future. I have been working out since I was around 16(high school football got me started). I have always been a relatively small guy, no more than 160 lbs. My last job I was a manager at a grocery store... so it was constant walking around and moving. I recently graduated college (GO ME!) in accounting and now I sit at a desk allllll day long. No movement, no physical activity besides on my wrist. I have been at this for around 3 months, and am now up to 180 lbs with a gut out of this world. Grant it, the weight gain has thrown my strength through the roof. Benched 315 and 185x21. Just not so cool about the stomach area. I have ALWAYS been able to see my abs, and not they are not even close to visible. Right now I would much rather muscle than strength. I have attached the workout and diet I plan on following. In word because it won't let you upload excel documents. I am currently (as of this morning) 5'5", 180 lbs, arms-15 1/2" cold, can get them a little over 16 pumped, Quads-21", Waist-an embarrassing 31 1/2". Chest-44".
    As far as supplements go. The only thing I plan on using is Whey Protein, Amino Acids, Glutamine, and Flax.

PS- I know with what I am trying to do that diet is a majority of it. I need some suggestions for doing it sitting at a desk all day long.

I guess that's it for now.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Registered User
    Answers

well depending on your job... if it allows you access to a fridge that would be a good start

I would pre weigh everything before taking it to work, seperate foods in tupperware containers.

Oatmeal- I would use the packets for convienance.
    Apple- pre slice it before taking it to work to make it faster to eat and less messy.
    Protein-You could buy pre made shakes and then simply throw away the empty bottles or bring powder and a shaker
    Tuna- Can purchase this in packets for a less messy convienant way of eating.

I would suggest keeping some napkins and plastic utensils in your desk.
    Splenda packets to sweeten.
    Some type of thurmis or water bottle that would stay cold would also be a nice addition of you do not have access to a fridge.

Im not sure if this was what you were looking for or not.. hope i helped some
    I would make some adjustments to your diet but you really seem like you want to use what you have there and thats just fine.. goodluck bro , and keep us posted!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

Stick to whole foods my friend except post workout use predigested whey peptides or hydrosolates.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Experts, need some suggestions on this....
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
  2. need some suggestions.
    By gethugedude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 10:44 PM
  3. Need some suggestions for a workout for a girl
    By littleJ in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 03:28 AM
  4. big time cycle and need some suggestions