Need some suggestions

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79%

Need some suggestions

Ok, I am looking to do a cut here in the near future. I have been working out since I was around 16(high school football got me started). I have always been a relatively small guy, no more than 160 lbs. My last job I was a manager at a grocery store... so it was constant walking around and moving. I recently graduated college (GO ME!) in accounting and now I sit at a desk allllll day long. No movement, no physical activity besides on my wrist. I have been at this for around 3 months, and am now up to 180 lbs with a gut out of this world. Grant it, the weight gain has thrown my strength through the roof. Benched 315 and 185x21. Just not so cool about the stomach area. I have ALWAYS been able to see my abs, and not they are not even close to visible. Right now I would much rather muscle than strength. I have attached the workout and diet I plan on following. In word because it won't let you upload excel documents. I am currently (as of this morning) 5'5", 180 lbs, arms-15 1/2" cold, can get them a little over 16 pumped, Quads-21", Waist-an embarrassing 31 1/2". Chest-44".
    As far as supplements go. The only thing I plan on using is Whey Protein, Amino Acids, Glutamine, and Flax.

PS- I know with what I am trying to do that diet is a majority of it. I need some suggestions for doing it sitting at a desk all day long.

I guess that's it for now.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.29%

well depending on your job... if it allows you access to a fridge that would be a good start

I would pre weigh everything before taking it to work, seperate foods in tupperware containers.

Oatmeal- I would use the packets for convienance.
    Apple- pre slice it before taking it to work to make it faster to eat and less messy.
    Protein-You could buy pre made shakes and then simply throw away the empty bottles or bring powder and a shaker
    Tuna- Can purchase this in packets for a less messy convienant way of eating.

I would suggest keeping some napkins and plastic utensils in your desk.
    Splenda packets to sweeten.
    Some type of thurmis or water bottle that would stay cold would also be a nice addition of you do not have access to a fridge.

Im not sure if this was what you were looking for or not.. hope i helped some
    I would make some adjustments to your diet but you really seem like you want to use what you have there and thats just fine.. goodluck bro , and keep us posted!!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Stick to whole foods my friend except post workout use predigested whey peptides or hydrosolates.
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Experts, need some suggestions on this....
    By msucurt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:22 AM
  2. need some suggestions.
    By gethugedude in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 11:44 PM
  3. Need some suggestions for a workout for a girl
    By littleJ in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 04:28 AM
  4. big time cycle and need some suggestions