Quick question about Iron and Eggs
- 10-17-2007, 10:15 PM
- 10-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I can understand that you could OD on iron... but eggs? Eggs are the "perfect protein", boasting a 7 on the pH scale (completely nuetral). I suppose you could also get "too much eggs" if you eat the yolks of each one. With 6-8g fat in each egg, it adds up quick if you make a meal of them several times a day.
Nice quote by the way... moto 101
Edit- Check out this thread about eating 36 someodd eggs a day.... apparantly its great for bulking.
Has anyone tryed the Vince Gironda(sp) Diet?
- 11-09-2007, 12:31 PM
2) As for the eggs, they are perfect, but if a person was trying to get a huge amount of protein from eggs, and eating the tolks as well, that probably wouldnt be the greatest, because of the high cholesterol and fat content. But keep in mind it would take quite a few eggs to reach this point.
11-09-2007, 12:45 PM
The fat in egg yolks contain both lecithing and AA. I have seen some threads where people are eating around 12 whole eggs a day and making tremendous gains in size and strength.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-09-2007, 12:48 PM
Yeah, thats what I mean. It would take an astronomical amount to effect someone adversly. Plus, the yolks make everything taste good. mmmmm.....
11-09-2007, 02:21 PM
11-09-2007, 07:49 PM
11-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ingenierito25 in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2011, 10:06 PM
- By Dirty music in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2007, 07:36 PM
- By RugbyHooligan in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 29Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:20 PM
- By Bryan in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2003, 08:15 AM