Bi polar and proud?

  1. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Bi polar and proud?


    Wanted to vent about the negitive conception of being bi-polar, how its something that needs fixing in a person. I personally believe theres nothing wrong with being bi-polar and there is no treatment that really works or cures for bi-polar because its not a sickness as Big Pharm wants you to believe. Some of the great artist/scientist over all creative minds are now considered bi-polar.



    I love how they make it sound like if you don't feel hundred percent steady all the time or your mood changes often that makes you a sick person. I'm a firm believer in a sense that we are much like ants in a very loose way. A ant hive has many diffrent type of workers that do diffrent jobs and we are no exception, I believe that certian peoples brains are formatted a certian way to benifit sociaty and that the fact that they try to paint my way of thinking as wrong is totally totally bull****.

    I really enjoy going over how they phrase these so called "symptoms" Grandious thinking?

    ROFL, yes its true. I do believe I'm a bit diffrent then others and feel a connection to god amoung other things. Funny enough I'm a great guy, own a bussiness and make movies. Both things I'm naturally talented in. And what they call symtoms I can contribute to who I am today and am proud of it. That being said, where is the logical arguement behind calling me sick? If I like how I am, and I function in sociaty without causing problems and even contribute, but in a diffrent way. Why would they want to rob me of this gift?

    Thanks for listing to my rant, I've had to reeducate people about Bi-polar disorder, due to the high miss diagnosses and general population misconceptions about this gift.

    Talk about feeling singled out because you think diffrent.

  2. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Just because you think different and are creative does not mean that you do not have issues. I'm sure it may help with who you are and as long as you're in control then fine but true bi=polar isn't something that should be left undiagnosed and untreated.

    Should be shunned and treated differently? I don't think so as long as it is kept in check.
  3. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Just because you think different and are creative does not mean that you do not have issues. I'm sure it may help with who you are and as long as you're in control then fine but true bi=polar isn't something that should be left undiagnosed and untreated.

    Should be shunned and treated differently? I don't think so as long as it is kept in check.
    Well, issues only in your eyes because the way I get my end number is diffrent then the way you get your end number. I could say the same if everyone went with my thought process. I mean, by all means I am the defintion of bi-polar and live a wonderful life, I embrace it and learn from the way I think about life and come to new personal realiatations all the time. If the world was the other way around we'd say your the crazy one. Most people Aren't truely Bi-polar I believe as they really start to break down who's born with it and who are just suffering from some of the symtoms which can be caused by a array of diffrent things. Trust me its so much rarer then you'll know to find anyone truely Bi-Polar. Many claim it, Many Diagnose it, but truely its just like the ADHD or ADD. Sure every kid has it because he ate suger for breakfest. I believe feeding people who have this blessing the BS that its a curse or the equivilent to a virus. Causes alot of uneccary unhappyness. I'll admit I'm more indepth emotionally then most men, and if I didn't feel proud to be able to creat wonderful things with my mind through movies and wasn't so spiritual. (aka Grandious thinking?) and felt like I had something wrong with me that was uncureable I'd feel like **** too.

    I believe so many people who aren't truely Bi-polar are really suffering from accute mental/other illnesses, but are being treated with the same gerneric treatment that they try to give supposed bi-polar people to keep them in a linear line with the rest of the world. Since scientist can't even explain what it is or how its caused it shocks me they can call it a illness like Parkinsiens.

    I've met one other people so far who I know really has it, and he lives a great life. Sure feeling low sucks, but feeling on top of the world when hell itself could be falling has its perks to ya know and its kinda a blessing to be able to feel emotions in such depth to be able to creat what isn't there without examples.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    However you may feel differently then other bi-polar people. I'm good friends with one and he hates it. Without meds he is aggressive and mean. He turns people away from him because of his actions. He is much happier on medication.

    When he is happy its great, when hes goes the other way he isn't fair to anyone around him. He is also dangetous as he is a fighter type. Off meds he is irratable and quick to fight.
  5. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Please remember there is a difference in the "symptom" profile between people labled Bipolar I vs Bipolar II. And many people with Bipolar II spend a lot less time in a phase that allows them to be as socially successful as it sounds you have been. Additionally, it sounds as if you have developed some great techniques for allowing your differences to help you still be a part of society and be successful. Others have not had such a positive experience. I do agree with you that the lable "Bipolar" shuld not be deamonized but unfortunately in this society it is often times the only way to get organizations to put money towards research to help people who are truely suffering.

    Mr.50


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    Well, issues only in your eyes because the way I get my end number is diffrent then the way you get your end number. I could say the same if everyone went with my thought process. I mean, by all means I am the defintion of bi-polar and live a wonderful life, I embrace it and learn from the way I think about life and come to new personal realiatations all the time. If the world was the other way around we'd say your the crazy one. Most people Aren't truely Bi-polar I believe as they really start to break down who's born with it and who are just suffering from some of the symtoms which can be caused by a array of diffrent things. Trust me its so much rarer then you'll know to find anyone truely Bi-Polar. Many claim it, Many Diagnose it, but truely its just like the ADHD or ADD. Sure every kid has it because he ate suger for breakfest. I believe feeding people who have this blessing the BS that its a curse or the equivilent to a virus. Causes alot of uneccary unhappyness. I'll admit I'm more indepth emotionally then most men, and if I didn't feel proud to be able to creat wonderful things with my mind through movies and wasn't so spiritual. (aka Grandious thinking?) and felt like I had something wrong with me that was uncureable I'd feel like **** too.

    I believe so many people who aren't truely Bi-polar are really suffering from accute mental/other illnesses, but are being treated with the same gerneric treatment that they try to give supposed bi-polar people to keep them in a linear line with the rest of the world. Since scientist can't even explain what it is or how its caused it shocks me they can call it a illness like Parkinsiens.

    I've met one other people so far who I know really has it, and he lives a great life. Sure feeling low sucks, but feeling on top of the world when hell itself could be falling has its perks to ya know and its kinda a blessing to be able to feel emotions in such depth to be able to creat what isn't there without examples.
  6. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    However you may feel differently then other bi-polar people. I'm good friends with one and he hates it. Without meds he is aggressive and mean. He turns people away from him because of his actions. He is much happier on medication.

    When he is happy its great, when hes goes the other way he isn't fair to anyone around him. He is also dangetous as he is a fighter type. Off meds he is irratable and quick to fight.
    The problem I've seen talking to a few people who have claimed to be Bi-polar following along the lines of what you are saying. From what I've seen alot of the people i've encounted and shared thoughts with have agreed that they probably aren't bi-polar but if you have a few of the symtoms such as mood swings then that must be it. Doctors are lazy and the health system dosn't care enough to get to the bottem of things anymore. They have a fix all if you can fall under one of the things like mood swings for instance. That can be explained SOOO many ways everything from blood suger to hormon levels.

    Without a full battery of tests(which most places won't do) because its so much easyer to give a mood booster like what your friends taking that its a bandaid. Those drugs don't really work on Bi-polar people, any doctor will tell you it can ONLY do so much. Some of the fight has to come with in to will yourself and control yourself. Meditiation works wonders, and a understanding of yourself does so much more then anything else. Attuide determines outcome at least thats been how things spiral for me. If I feel postive being Bi polar will take you flying in the air with enough energy that you don't even feel the need to sleep but if your attuide towards life in general thinking your to weak to control yourself you will have a long life battle vs yourself. If you truely have it, which I'm not saying your friend doesn't have bi-polar syndrom.

    I'm mearly saying if you really don't suffer from everything on the list, including self medicating like I used to do. Theres a very strong possiblity that there's another underlieing problem. Basically your born Bi-polar, its not something you can catch the flu or because of a mental anguis or trama as some (SO CALLED "EXPERTS") would have you believe. Infact these experts seem to have close ties with companies that make the mood boosters. Kinda strange?

    Its really crazy, if you think about there fix all and not knowing what to fix. There are so many other mental disorders or gifts(savants) etc. That most doctors aren't even aware about. Bi-polar Syndrom just got the most media attension along with Depression. And the drug works on all sorts of diffrent problems by just making you feel better. Wether your Bi-polar or half way skitso. Between SSRI's and That they can basically mood agust anything even though its not really solving the problem and for some people they just need to talk to someone.
  7. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Again I feel this is only taking into account the particular combination of Bipolar symptoms that you have inherited.I agree with much that you have said but I also feel that there is a large variability in the type and severity of symptoms that someone with a "diagnosis" of Bipolar can suffer. So much so that Bipolar has been subdivided into Bipolar I and Bipolar II. Maybe they should have given each a different name?

    Mr.50
  8. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Please remember there is a difference in the "symptom" profile between people labled Bipolar I vs Bipolar II. And many people with Bipolar II spend a lot less time in a phase that allows them to be as socially successful as it sounds you have been. Additionally, it sounds as if you have developed some great techniques for allowing your differences to help you still be a part of society and be successful. Others have not had such a positive experience. I do agree with you that the lable "Bipolar" shuld not be deamonized but unfortunately in this society it is often times the only way to get organizations to put money towards research to help people who are truely suffering.

    Mr.50
    I think it just comes down to the attuide towards it and even the guy who i met who has it. Said "after I got dignosed it went out of control" because of the way he was told his life was going to be. Being Bi-polar allows your mind to make your life as you see it inside. So once he felt like myself that he was sick, it only made things much worse. But like myself he came to many of the reliatiotons over time that I did about the disorder and that he was making himself forfill the proficey that he was told. That his life was pretty up and down but it always balanced out before hand. Until they started feeding him crap, and I can relate all the way. Your right there are extreme cases, but for the most part its not the norm to be Bi-polar but if the view was diffrent, and the treatment was more guidence like I'm talking about I think we'd see alot more creative inspired people out there.

    Instead of people who feel there life is practically over and they need a pill in order to be like the rest of the world. Channeling your gift by understanding it and what you'll deal with, the good and the bad can be a much better salution then taking something that no one can even explain how its working or what its doing for the most part.

    Even my Doctor admitted to me, theres nothing actually wrong with me that they can detect. I won't die tomorrow and if brain biopsied me you would'nt find my brain in sideways. The idea of treating people who have no actual scientifical proof saying that we're not suppost to be this way is ludicris.
  9. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    Again I feel this is only taking into account the particular combination of Bipolar symptoms that you have inherited.I agree with much that you have said but I also feel that there is a large variability in the type and severity of symptoms that someone with a "diagnosis" of Bipolar can suffer. So much so that Bipolar has been subdivided into Bipolar I and Bipolar II. Maybe they should have given each a different name?

    Mr.50
    I suffer from everything that is in the link above, and I've lived my intire life this way. I don't even know what life would be like if it wasn't like this nor would I want to. This is the normal for me and when its the norm from from day one. You don't feel something is wrong, because your reality is basically perception and perception is everything. So it in no way feels like I'm sick, or twisted because my brain opperates on a diffrent wave length.

    But yeah I would agree with your statement, like i noted before its just there way of treating more people with the same drug and not actually knowing.
  10. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I don't think it's a born only disability. I've seen people go through changes in life that sent them into being bi-polar...True Bi-Polar people need medication. I hate to say it but it is true. Whether that medication is a low dose of something mild or something hard hitting is dependant on the severity and the individual but the main reason they are diagnosed is because they aren't doing well and either self refer or get put in by others and that means self control didn't work.
  11. Board Supporter
    Mr.50's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    3,215
    Rep Power
    1864
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    29.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There is much wisdom in your posts. If only we can get the rest of the world and the medical community to get their act together we will be able to have some people in society who think different but can really contribute a lot.

    Mr.50
  12. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    If you have always felt normal then why are you being treated for this? Something had to of happened.
  13. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Liftalot View Post
    The problem I've seen talking to a few people who have claimed to be Bi-polar following along the lines of what you are saying. From what I've seen alot of the people i've encounted and shared thoughts with have agreed that they probably aren't bi-polar but if you have a few of the symtoms such as mood swings then that must be it. Doctors are lazy and the health system dosn't care enough to get to the bottem of things anymore. They have a fix all if you can fall under one of the things like mood swings for instance. That can be explained SOOO many ways everything from blood suger to hormon levels.

    Without a full battery of tests(which most places won't do) because its so much easyer to give a mood booster like what your friends taking that its a bandaid. Those drugs don't really work on Bi-polar people, any doctor will tell you it can ONLY do so much. Some of the fight has to come with in to will yourself and control yourself. Meditiation works wonders, and a understanding of yourself does so much more then anything else. Attuide determines outcome at least thats been how things spiral for me. If I feel postive being Bi polar will take you flying in the air with enough energy that you don't even feel the need to sleep but if your attuide towards life in general thinking your to weak to control yourself you will have a long life battle vs yourself. If you truely have it, which I'm not saying your friend doesn't have bi-polar syndrom.

    I'm mearly saying if you really don't suffer from everything on the list, including self medicating like I used to do. Theres a very strong possiblity that there's another underlieing problem. Basically your born Bi-polar, its not something you can catch the flu or because of a mental anguis or trama as some (SO CALLED "EXPERTS") would have you believe. Infact these experts seem to have close ties with companies that make the mood boosters. Kinda strange?

    Its really crazy, if you think about there fix all and not knowing what to fix. There are so many other mental disorders or gifts(savants) etc. That most doctors aren't even aware about. Bi-polar Syndrom just got the most media attension along with Depression. And the drug works on all sorts of diffrent problems by just making you feel better. Wether your Bi-polar or half way skitso. Between SSRI's and That they can basically mood agust anything even though its not really solving the problem and for some people they just need to talk to someone.

    Well he actually has a blood test done on a monthly basis. He is also on depression meds. He is not merely irratable off meds but dangerous.
  14. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11682
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    There is much wisdom in your posts. If only we can get the rest of the world and the medical community to get their act together we will be able to have some people in society who think different but can really contribute a lot.

    Mr.50
    I disagree. While I think he may be fine in saying we need to study and understand this condition more is okay and even saying he is fine with his personal life is cool but to blanket statement the above is just as wrong as treated everyone with the same drug and dose. there are too many variations within that condition alone.

    Bi-Polar is a very serious illness and to treat it as anything less until a proper diagnosis by a doctor is given is very dangerous.
  15. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    If you have always felt normal then why are you being treated for this? Something had to of happened.
    Well, to be honest I should go into further explination about what I ment. I felt normal but didn't neccary feel like everyone else. People noticed some days I'd be at a all time great mood other days I'd be gloomy on a constint bases. And then one fateful day it was everywhere. If this is you, MOOD goes UP mood goes DOWN you have Bi-polar disorder and so my parents took me in. Only after I felt like I had a terminal deise did things get really bad for me.
  16. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I don't think it's a born only disability. I've seen people go through changes in life that sent them into being bi-polar...True Bi-Polar people need medication. I hate to say it but it is true. Whether that medication is a low dose of something mild or something hard hitting is dependant on the severity and the individual but the main reason they are diagnosed is because they aren't doing well and either self refer or get put in by others and that means self control didn't work.
    actually, scientist are finding that it is. What alot of people now refer to bi-polar as well is closer to depression in a very server sense. People who are Bi-polar baiscally have a diffrent chemical regulation then normal people. Its actually how the body functions and they can't get better. People that quate on quate become bi-polar can get better because it wasn't how there were born. Merely stress, life, drugs etc, has caused a major shift which in most cases are temperaly intil they get medicated and don't know they can be normal. These people get some of the symtoms and only some because only certain chemicals in the brain change due to the (Catilist) that mimic one symotom or another in some times very extrem ways because there not used to it and often its just that one chemical and thats why with these people you will see a hard extrem in one or two areas and it seems to very between these two symtoms but none other.


    Also when looking at bi-polar people you have to remeber that were still people, just because your bi-polar doesnt mean you won't have a weak personality or other normal problems that regular people get like depression etc. The best way to view it is, Bi-polar people have to be more careful then normal people. Due to our gift/curse, if you think of it as a normal for a certian pecentiage born with true bi-polar disorder your gonna see the same slop that regular people have, with everything from stress/just being weak willed and they surcome to it harsher then most. As a Bi-polar person I just have to be more aware of things, example where a depressing event might be 20% mind shattering to a normal person it will be 50% to a Bi-polar person due to how in touch with there emotions they are.

    Kinda used the same point twice in the paragraph above but you get the point.
  17. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    another way I think that would help people grasp the diffrence between a true Bi-polar mind, a normal mind, and a person who becomes Bi-polar.

    A bi-polars person, someone at birth who for the rest of there lives the chemicals will move in a constint whirl pool.

    A normal person would just have waves that regulate on a timed bases.

    A person who devolpes Bi-polar like symtomps, is more like a rip tid pulling only in certian areas. But it can stop and go away, because there they were born with a normal regulated timed base flux. (and thats why they only desplay a few of the symtoms and not all, like someone born with it at birth. Further more why those pacific attributes that they do have are much more intense and harsh then someone who is born with it.)

    Where my brain no matter what I do or take will always whirl pool and thats why I get every symtom as I noted before. And thats why you notice that they do seem to be able to cure people who have a so called Late onset of Bi-polar disorder. While people like myself who they think there trying to cure, they can't because its our nature and how we are made.
  18. Elite Member
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,669
    Rep Power
    191397
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    72.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bipolar is pretty serious. I've lived with family members who have it, it can be a devastating rollercoaster ride of a life. If you have it you have it, no need to feel ashamed. But it's not a made up condition.

    Renegade
  19. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,242
    Rep Power
    51548
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    95.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well from the people i know that have it I would say you have a choice. If you choose to go unmedicated to protect the creative side then that is fine. But its not fair to add people to share your life that have to suffer the crash side as well. I've done it before and even for someone with an even brain chemistry, it screws with your head big time to be treated cruelly by the one your with. Even if you understand their condition. It does not change how it makes the people in your life feel.

    In the case of my friend he is being treated for depression as well. But off meds he loses his temper quite easliy...and he shot someone! So to supress his creativity is to protect the lives of the innocent people around him. Off meds he is sullen and moody, on meds he is not mindless, he is funny and pleasant, now his depression sadness still shines through on meds.

    He sees a DR every month to have all his levels checked, thyroid, test, med levels evaluated.
  20. Advanced Member
    Dr Liftalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    588
    Rep Power
    10912
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    31.66%

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Bipolar is pretty serious. I've lived with family members who have it, it can be a devastating rollercoaster ride of a life. If you have it you have it, no need to feel ashamed. But it's not a made up condition.

    Renegade
    I'm not saying people don't suffer from what some may consider symtoms. Bi-polar is real but I don't think its a condition just like being tall isn't a condition. I believe a certian percent of the population is given this gift but we are drawing from a random pool in a sense and not everyone can handle it and in a sense it can be a condition. If you read carefully I'm not ashamed at all infact I'm proud of the fact god has given me this gift to use and perhaps being under the condition, but having the will power to controll it in the future I can help others that are suffering and show them it can be a gift, if you understand it and yourself.
  21. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,532
    Rep Power
    149925
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    30.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I don't think it's a born only disability. I've seen people go through changes in life that sent them into being bi-polar...True Bi-Polar people need medication. I hate to say it but it is true. Whether that medication is a low dose of something mild or something hard hitting is dependant on the severity and the individual but the main reason they are diagnosed is because they aren't doing well and either self refer or get put in by others and that means self control didn't work.
    Sure, traumatic events in people's lives can cause temporary or permanent, erratic behavioral patterns... But IMO, bi-polar disorder has a genetic predisposition and such an uncontrollable and unacceptable mood disorder can NOT be caused by condition or as you say, "people going through changes in life." Changes and growing up can cause people to have emotional ups and downs, sure... but that's life. You can't say, "Jeeze dude, you're actin' all bi-polar!" It's not that simple.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 35 and proud
    By learn in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 06:43 PM
  2. BI's and Tri's amd shoulder question!!
    By vernymac12 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
  3. Why not Bi's and Tri's
    By supersaiyanbody in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 02:32 PM
  4. Bi-Polar caused by gear
    By Juicaholic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:27 PM
  5. Help With Bi's and Tri's
    By jimmbow in forum Bulking
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 09:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in