Diet for the 8-5er??

bw1199

Awards
Ok so Ive been lurking on the forum for quite a while now finding most of my answers through the trusty search button. Mainly thanks to this site and dedication I've gone from a scrony 6'1" 165lb when I entered college up to 190-195lbs (no prohormones or gear used) as I'm about to graduate.

Wasnt sure if I should ask this here or in the recipe section but for you guys who work the normal 8-5 what are you guys doing to get your meals every 3-4 hours with only an hour break from 12-1. I make my own protien bars and I'm sure I can snack on some cheese sticks, peanuts, fruits, etc. but what about my chicken breast!!!

Thanks for the help.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Making a good casein shake with EFAs and oats is a great way to get in the extra kcals.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ever look into the scivation lifestyle cut diet?

those guys are great!

scivationbooks.com, site just launched... check it out! and good luck!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
ever look into the scivation lifestyle cut diet?

those guys are great!

scivationbooks.com, site just launched... check it out! and good luck!
Great link!

X

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i second rodja. if you have a fridge at work then make a shake in the morning and bring it with you.

I suggest skim milk, ON casein, oats, and peanut butter (maybe even a banana) blended and put into a shaker bottle. If you make enough you could have half mid morning and half mid afternoon.