Peanut Butter.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I have always thought about adding whey to my PB. Could be interesting. Dump it out on a cutting board and sprinkle/mix it in until thoroughly mixed.

Dude, that sounds so gross.

Unless of course it was chocolate whey. Then it might not be ~too~ bad, but then again, I don't like chocolate, so it still sounds sorta nasty.

X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

2. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    I have always thought about adding whey to my PB. Could be interesting. Dump it out on a cutting board and sprinkle/mix it in until thoroughly mixed.
    I keep thinking of adding it to cottage cheese just for taste but still haven't
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I keep thinking of adding it to cottage cheese just for taste but still haven't

PB and FF CC is the bomb.

I don't suggest 4% CC and PB though, Its way too salty tasting.

X
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

4. Quote Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
    2 tbsp ed of Teddie's All Natural unsalted peanut butter.
    Contains 8g of protein per serving.

Ingredient list reads as follows:
    Roasted Peanuts

I have used an elimination diet with this pb and noticed little to no change in digestion with or without it at this amount.

Thats the brand I eat. Its good stuff. I get the "chunky" kind. It is very good in ON 100% Casein Vanilla. Not so good in chocolate whey. 1 Serving is 2 Tbsp of PB, mix that in with 2 scoops of On 100% Casien in 8 Ounces of Calorie Countown Milk, and blend it up and add a little water at a time while the blender is going till it mixes smoothly and to your desired consistancy. Too thin and you won't get a lot of peanut butter taste though. If the blender gets stuck at first you may have to scrape it down and break up the protein sludge with a plastic spatula....

5. i usually only intend on having 2 tsps, but 2 turns into 4, 4 turns into 8, etc etc.

before i know it, i am half a jar in in one sitting. oops. then i have to play with my macros all day to adjust for it.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post

Dude, that sounds so gross.

Unless of course it was chocolate whey. Then it might not be ~too~ bad, but then again, I don't like chocolate, so it still sounds sorta nasty.

X
    You ever heard of unflavored whey? The stuff is decent in smoothies!
  7. Never enough

I'm sure he's still subbed, waiting for the next exciting recipe
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

8. Purchase regular creamy PB, natty, or skippy reduced fat..Add in 1 serving crushed almonds. I did this tonight...It was the S***! It added roughly 150 more cals to my sammich I ate! Also thought about mixing oats with PB and eating it on a sammich...I do not like oatmeal by itself cooked...call me weird lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    ...I do not like oatmeal by itself cooked...call me weird lol.
    bro i can only eat it dry mixed in my cereal...so i cant taste it.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

10. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    what i've taken to doing with oatmeal is adding sugar free maple syrup, and sliced bananas. that sh!t is bananas.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

11. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    what i've taken to doing with oatmeal is adding sugar free maple syrup, and sliced bananas. that sh!t is bananas.
    2 cups oatmeal
    3/4 cup frozen organic blueberries
    enough water to cover oats and blueberries

cooked for 3 mins in the microwave

Stir in one scoop of Biotest's Metabolic Drive - Strawberry

People at work have to come down the hall to find out what I am eating it smells (and tastes) so good. When they realize its 'just' oatmeal, they can't believe it.

X

12. I buy the skippy natural. I used to get the smuckers, but I really prefer the taste of skippy. It has added sugar, but no hydrogenated oils.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Just the texture after it's cooked is enough to make me have to force to swallow it down.

14. oatmeal has no taste you weirdos lol tripdoggy

15. Quote Originally Posted by nycste View Post
    oatmeal has no taste you weirdos lol tripdoggy
    It kinda does if you buy the flavored crap!

Similar Forum Threads

1. "Naturally More" Peanut Butter
    By intv in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 09:55 PM
  2. Best tasting Natty Peanut Butter?
    By Moyer in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 07:39 PM
  3. All Natural Peanut Butter Diet?
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3