- 09-15-2007, 02:17 AM
here is the seceniro i know you guys must see all day long on here just i need some help on my diet, well i wake up around 6:30 and get ready for work i do HVAC and i really dont have time during the day to eat a great meal and stuff and i get home around 3-5 and then eat dinner. my question is what are some good food to help lose weight that i can eat during the day?
here is what im eating now
protein shake and oatmeal in the morning
turkey sandwhich for lunch
chicken or something like steak for dinner .
here is what i want something clean all day long that will help me drop 20-30lbs over time i know about supplements and working out, i work out 5days a week with alot of cardio
im currently at 200lbs and i want to get down to around 170-175 range,
u guys got any ideas on a good all day lunch plan that you can plan out for me would be really helpful thanks guys, what type of food to buy veggies milk wise fruits ETC ETC.... going shopping 2marow night so i need osme ans soon thanks people
- 09-20-2007, 04:51 AM
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
Tuna (water packed)
Fish (salmon, seabass, halibut)
Extra Lean Ground Beef or Ground Round (92-96%)
Egg Whites or Eggs
Ribeye Steaks or Roast
Top Round Steaks or Roast (aka Stew Meat, London Broil, Stir Fry)
Top Sirloin (aka Sirloin Top Butt)
Beef Tenderloin (aka Filet, Filet Mignon)
Top Loin (NY Strip Steak)
Flank Steak (Sir Fry, Fajita)
Eye of Round (Cube Meat, Stew Meat, Bottom Round , 96% LeandGround Round)
Ground turkey, Turkey Breast Slices or cutlets (fresh meat, not deli cuts)
Oatmeal (Old Fashioned or Quick Oats)
Sweet Potatoes (Yams)
Beans (pinto, black, kidney)
Oat Bran Cereal
Farina (Cream of Wheat)
Multigrain Hot Cereal
Pasta (Whole Wheat)
Rice (white, jasmine, basmati, Arborio, wild, brown)
Potatoes (red, baking, new)
Green Leafy Lettuce (Green Leaf, Red, Leaf, Romaine)
*Other Produce & Fruits*
Green or Red Pepper
*Fruit* (if acceptable on diet): bananas, apples, grapefruit, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
Lemons or Limes
Natural Style Peanut Butter
Olive Oil or Safflower Oil
Nuts (peanuts, almonds
*Dairy & Eggs*
Low-fat cottage cheese
Low or Non-Fat Milk
- 09-20-2007, 05:05 AM
Whenever I needed to have a wholesome meal on the fly, I'd pre-make some sandwiches like Turkey (lots of meat) on Ezekiel bread with some sea salt and black pepper, lettuce, tomato, and maybe some mustard. Eat some apples in between.Freedom means nothing here.
09-20-2007, 06:55 AM
You need to:
1. Take your three big meals and break them down into six small meals.
2. 2 of those meals can be shakes.
3. Reduce saturated fat
4. Up your EFA's / Fish / Flax /Olive oil 3g's + a day, preferably with each meal
5. Up your muscle / workout intensity. - Doggcrapp training ....yeah baby
6. Focus on getting at least a palms worth of protein a meal and an ounce or two of rice / veggies.
7. HIIT Cardio
8. X-Lean / X-Force to burn / help remove abdominal fat.
9. Keep your blood sugar level from complex carb and remove simple sugars from your diet.
10. Don't eat after 6 or 8pm ( cept a shake )
Above all I would recommend starting with a bloodtest.
09-20-2007, 06:58 AM
Just because I have it to copy and paste:
1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )
2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr
3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr
4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.
5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.
6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )
7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
Most importantly do you see the order of these things?
Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.
1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.
2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze
3. Leg press
4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.
5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
Similar Forum Threads
- By shady in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-04-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 03:13 AM
- By destro19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:37 PM
- By PreludeRider in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2002, 03:06 PM