how much fish oil do you need daily??
- 10-05-2007, 11:28 AM
- 10-05-2007, 11:30 AM
I've never tried it, but i've heard other people say good things about it. this is all fairly uncharted or at least undercharted territory It is nice that its an omega 3/6/9 combo
10-05-2007, 02:27 PM
i had picked up a bottle of GNC's "Double Strength Fish Body Oil"....
It contains 360mg of EPA and 240mg of DHA per capsule.... I am not trying to go extreme with the oils... i merely would like to determine how much is necessary for a average bodybuilder.
I have read article after article about MEGA dosing and article after article about fish oil for people who are NOT working out...
So for someone, such as myself.. who is an avid gym-o-holic... and who tries to maintain a healthy, Pro-Anabolic state in my body... and i'm trying to add LEAN mass... WHAT WOULD THE CONCENSUS HERE SAY IS THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF EFA's/DHA's ONE SHOULD TAKE!?
And i assume its best to split up whatever dosage we determine in equal portions throughout the day....?
I appreciate the feedback...
Similar Forum Threads
- By harlan100 in forum SupplementsReplies: 67Last Post: 06-13-2009, 02:58 AM
- By elliotuk in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-28-2009, 04:17 PM
- By Brolic in forum BulkingReplies: 13Last Post: 06-22-2008, 04:32 PM
- By vision in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-15-2007, 02:54 AM
- By chainsaw in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2007, 03:01 AM