- 08-25-2007, 01:09 PM
- 08-30-2007, 01:40 AM
- 08-30-2007, 01:32 PM
Liv 52 is probably the best I have used. Really seemed to make everything work better..digestion, sleep, clearer skin, better energy. You can also add the other supps Scubs mentioned to it for enhanced effect.
NP sells it for cheap.
08-31-2007, 06:36 AM
I wonder if AI's Cycle Support will aid in this... or is just a preventive supplement whileON cycle?
08-31-2007, 01:45 PM
I was just wondering why more people don't use liver cleanse before and after cycles to help their liver enzymes regenerate
08-31-2007, 01:57 PM
Mostly because it is a grey area without a lot of data to back it up. Simply stopping the toxic insult to the liver (ending a methyl cycle in this case) will bring enzymes down as long as there hasn't been any actual damage to the liver.
Cycle Support is a great supp as well and I would use it long term..especially the red rice yeast free version.
09-01-2007, 09:33 PM
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
09-02-2007, 03:45 AM
He's talking about a -cleanse-, not protective supplements. Neoborn is right on target.
To OP: I plan on doing one in a month or so, I'll report back.
09-02-2007, 04:29 AM
09-04-2007, 03:58 PM
Yeah, im considering dr huldas liver cleanse just for the hell of it. I will probably try it next saturday......Thanks Neo.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to neoborn again.
09-04-2007, 04:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:46 AM
- By ruffrhyder in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2011, 10:35 PM
- By valheruking in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2009, 02:58 AM
- By ohiostate2827 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 08-04-2008, 12:30 AM
- By LatSpread in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2007, 04:50 PM