- 08-24-2007, 09:24 AM
Now, I have read for years about food and water. One author says: " drink right when done"..... another says: " drink 1-2 hours AFTER done"..... and even another says: " drink with every meal". Could I get some feedback on that subject. I have read that water interferes with proper digestion and another will say the exact opposite. Has there ever been any scientific evidence that proves what water does with food?
- 08-25-2007, 01:01 PM
So nobody here has any idea??? Somebody must have found something by now that proves the best way to drink water when it comes to food.
- 08-25-2007, 01:05 PM
Never heard that one,I know with how I approach diet and using gear,I have to drink water constantly all day regardless to keep my kidneys flushed...at least a gallon or two...I've never had problems w/ digestion?the liquid goes one place,the food goes another,shouldn't matter really
08-25-2007, 01:22 PM
I ask because of the design on the stomach and how it digests food. Acid in the stomach goes into action food enters and I have heard that water impairs proper digestion and that the nutrition in the food is also impaired. I don't know.... that's why I ask.
08-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Well,that question aside,if your bodybuilding,you require constant hydration and almost forced water intake to meet your needs so its not really an issue if it does or not,its a must have.
Similar Forum Threads
- By curt2go in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:10 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum Workout LogsReplies: 42Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:12 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2008, 05:49 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 11-30-2002, 11:08 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2002, 04:34 PM