thoughts on my new clean bulk diet (reps)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
hey check out log to know more about me i am currently

5'10'' 152lbs around 12-16% BF, i am basically pretty weak

bench max: 155
overhead press: 100
squat: 275

those are most recent maxs, but they were done while on low carb. diet so they are probably lower my goal is to get 210lbs bench, 135 overhead and 310lbs squat off this clean bulk here is diet

meal 1: 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 2/3 cup oatmeal or oatmeal pancakes(1 cup oatmeal and 5 egg whites w/ sugar free syrup

meal 2: 2 chicken breasts, some kind of veggie and brown rice

meal 3: PWO 2 scoops ON 100% whey w/ 2 tablespoon honey

meal 4: some kind of lean meal, serving of fruit, and some more veggies

meal 5: protein shake (lean body carb. watch has 40g protein)

meal 6: glass of milk with another meat and some more veggies

meal 7: pre-bed cottage cheese w/ cinnamon

(IF YOU HAVE A GOOD STRENGTH GAINING LIFT PLAN LET ME KNOW PLEASE REPS WILL BE GIVEN!)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Add in a pure carb source for meals 3,5, and 6. Some more oats for the shakes, or wheat cereal and perhaps a good starch for 6 something along the lines of wheat pasta or a sweet potato. Other then that it looks pretty good.

IainDaniel

Awards
Cals/ Macros?

What was your diet like prior to this?

Add more EFA's

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Add in a pure carb source for meals 3,5, and 6. Some more oats for the shakes, or wheat cereal and perhaps a good starch for 6 something along the lines of wheat pasta or a sweet potato. Other then that it looks pretty good.

thanks man!

hows this look?

meal 1: 8 egg whites 3 whole eggs, 2/3 cup oatmeal w/ some type of berry (1/2 cup of berry)

meal 2: 2 chicken breasts, some kind of veggie(1 cup) and brown rice(3/4 cup), 1 tablespoon natty pb

meal 3: PWO 2 scoops ON 100% whey w/ 2 tablespoon honey, banana

meal 4: some kind of lean meal, serving of fruit, and some more veggies

meal 5: glass of 2% milk with another meat and some more veggies, with either sweet potato or brown rice with a handful of walnuts or peanuts or almonds some type of nut

meal 6: protein , with 1/2 cup oats(lean body carb. watch has 40g protein)

meal 7: pre-bed cottage cheese w/ cinnamon, another glass of 2% milk

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Cals/ Macros?

What was your diet like prior to this?

Add more EFA's
the cals macros are around 2600 and macros 40/34/26 around

my diet prior to this was a low carb. KETO diet macros were
55%fat+40%protein+5%carbs around 1900 cals

what are EFA's? essential fatty acids?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cals macros are around 2600 and macros 40/34/26 around

my diet prior to this was a low carb. KETO diet macros were
55%fat+40%protein+5%carbs around 1900 cals

what are EFA's? essential fatty acids?
Yes, EFA's are essential fatty acids. Throw in some avocados with your 2nd or 4th meal and some PB before you go to bed.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its good to have EFA's before bed?
Yes, they help to slow down protein digestion and supply the body with protein throughout sleep. If your kcal consumption is good, then EFAs before bed will help with recovery and hormonal support.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
throw in some PB like someone said for your last meal. looks alright to me tho!

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Make sure its natty peanut butter. I'm sure you already knew that, but just wanted to make sure.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
outa rep power guys sorry will rep last few of you when i get it

THINKING OF STOPPING BULKING I JUST FEEL FAT!
two days ago i weighed in at 152 tonight although it was on low carb and i weighed in during the morning i now weigh 161!!!!!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol probably water weight. and you most likely weighed yourself in the morning when you weighed in at 152 and at night with the 161. trust me you dont gain that much lean weight in one day. if you give up now it means that you were never determined to change up your diet in the first place.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
lol probably water weight. and you most likely weighed yourself in the morning when you weighed in at 152 and at night with the 161. trust me you dont gain that much lean weight in one day. if you give up now it means that you were never determined to change up your diet in the first place.
ok thanks guys i wont give up this easily thanks for opening my eyes and cellardude i already said i weighed 152 in morning and on low carb. and now its after meal and with carbs. i will weigh in tom. morning thanks!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha. no problem brutha. I had the same problem when i first started. I was ready to quit when I saw myself get fat. It was getting close to prom (3 weeks away) and i saw myself gain a lot of excess weight. I didnt stop my bulk but i cut down on some cal by a lil and it went out smoothly. Im back to my regular bulk now and im not so picky about gaining fat. after all bulking will result in fat. it just depends on how clean your diet is. keep it up brutha.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
^thanks here is what i ate today and cals / macros
meal 1: 2/3 cup oatmeal 5 egg whites
meal 2: two scoops ON 100%whey 3 tablespoons honey
meal 3: 2 chicken breasts
meal 4: tuna sandwich and a FEW chips 2 glasses of milk
meal 5: 2 normal size bagels and 1 small on and on one normal was cream cheese other was egg whites
meal 6: mixed veggies and a slow digesting protein shake and a tablespoon natty pb

ok here it is 2434 cals macros are 41%protein 37%carb.21%fat

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
moree protein!! i think meal one could be a lil heavier. I eat 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs 8 ounces of cut chicken and a slice of wheat bread with PB. but that's just me :p looks like meal one could use a lil more protien imo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
moree protein!! i think meal one could be a lil heavier. I eat 3 egg whites 2 whole eggs 8 ounces of cut chicken and a slice of wheat bread with PB. but that's just me :p looks like meal one could use a lil more protien imo.
He weighs about 150ish and he consumed about 250g of protein. If anything, he should increase his carbohydrate consumption by about 50 grams.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
i usually have 6 whites 2 whole and 1/2 cup oatmeal, but today i made oatmeal pancakes and thats what recipe called for they are amazin if you want recipe lemme kno ill dig it up

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
awesome. lol whats the recipe called for? ive been dying to try some new food. reg eggs are getting boring. i gotta spread a crapload of hotsauce on mine.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
awesome. lol whats the recipe called for? ive been dying to try some new food. reg eggs are getting
boring. i gotta spread a crapload of hotsauce on mine.
your in for a treat then here it is

PROTEIN OATMEAL PANCAKES!
ingrediants: 2/3 cup oatmeal
5 egg whites
2 packets splenda
cinamin
blender

step 1: put oatmeal and egg whites and 1 pack splenda into blender and blend to it becomes slightly liquidy
step 2: pour on skillet/ frying pan like a normal pancake
step 3: after done cookin the pancake sprinkle the other packet on top along with the cinamin and if you want add some sugar free syrup!

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AFTER YOU HAVE THEM TOM.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He weighs about 150ish and he consumed about 250g of protein. If anything, he should increase his carbohydrate consumption by about 50 grams.
agreed, at 150 and those kcals gains should come if patient enough. Anything else, just throw some oats in meal 2.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ah ill try it tomorrow. I just made some french toast today. It tasted awesome.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ah ill try it tomorrow. I just made some french toast today. It tasted awesome.
yeh french toast is hard to beat, but make sure u use sugar free syrup this stuff is good for you and tastes great!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah. I finished all my maple syrup. I got it like last year when i went to canada. Stuff was awesome. I ate the french toast plain. sorta needed the extra zing of sweetners but it was still alright.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today's diet sucked but wuteva

meal 1: 6 egg whites 2 whole eggs 1 cup oatmeal
meal 2: double hamburger
meal 3: PWO 2 scoops ON 100% whey, 2 tablespoons honey
meal 4: two huge steaks!
meal 5: a little spaghetti and a plain bagel
meal 6: tablespoon natty pb, quesadilla w/ whey tortialla (small)

2473 34p/33c/31f

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
yeah. I finished all my maple syrup. I got it like last year when i went to canada. Stuff was awesome. I ate the french toast plain. sorta needed the extra zing of sweetners but it was still alright.
try da pancakes yet???

me after my protein oatmeal pancakes!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I just realized you were 16. It's impressive that you even care enough to count calories and watch your diet at that age.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
^ya im only 16, and counting calories is hard, but easiest way to see what i need or dont need to eat, which equals me getting bigger!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
im thinking bout getting a eliptical and a bench or jus an eliptical thoughts?

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
thoughts on a subway 6 inch double meat sweet onion chicken teryoki

macros 480 cals, 7g fat, 65g carb., 43g protein

sounds good to me?

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
I have an elliptical and a tredamill at my house and I love it, but Im sort of a cardio freak, I also have some free weights there. One thing when considering an elliptical is that the lower price range ones will put your legs and hips into an un natural position that is not at all similiar to the way a person actually runs/walks. Of course there are some out there under the $1000 range that will feel okay but in my 4years of experince in selling fitness equipment you need to be able to try the piece out before you buy it and hopefully the company you get it from will grant you a 30-60 day inhome trial so you can actually get some use and decide if thats whats right for you. Now ellipticals put your body into a "fixed" position and thats not a good thing because everyone doensnt walk/run the same first of all make sure that the istance BETWEEN the pedals is less than 3" apart this is called the "Q" factor. If you go out and run in the sand and than go back and look at your foot prints you will see that you run almost foot over foot with a 1-3" gap between your feet, especially at your age you dont want to go any wider than 3". Also make sure that the stride feels comfortable it shouldnt feel like a choppy walk but more like your running.
IMO A treadmill is the best way to go unless money is no object than I would go with Octane ellipticals there the only generation 3 ellips on the market. Having a wide/long running surface accomidates users of all sizes and running patterns.
Hope this helps and sorry I was so long winded, any questions feel free to ask.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
I have an elliptical and a tredamill at my house and I love it, but Im sort of a cardio freak, I also have some free weights there. One thing when considering an elliptical is that the lower price range ones will put your legs and hips into an un natural position that is not at all similiar to the way a person actually runs/walks. Of course there are some out there under the $1000 range that will feel okay but in my 4years of experince in selling fitness equipment you need to be able to try the piece out before you buy it and hopefully the company you get it from will grant you a 30-60 day inhome trial so you can actually get some use and decide if thats whats right for you. Now ellipticals put your body into a "fixed" position and thats not a good thing because everyone doensnt walk/run the same first of all make sure that the istance BETWEEN the pedals is less than 3" apart this is called the "Q" factor. If you go out and run in the sand and than go back and look at your foot prints you will see that you run almost foot over foot with a 1-3" gap between your feet, especially at your age you dont want to go any wider than 3". Also make sure that the stride feels comfortable it shouldnt feel like a choppy walk but more like your running.
IMO A treadmill is the best way to go unless money is no object than I would go with Octane ellipticals there the only generation 3 ellips on the market. Having a wide/long running surface accomidates users of all sizes and running patterns.
Hope this helps and sorry I was so long winded, any questions feel free to ask.
thanks man thats awesome feedback, im looking for an eliptical b/c that what i do at the gym and i like it better than tredmill, but what your saying is making me think twice, im thinking bout getting one used i am only 16 lol kind of poor and parents just bought me a brand new car so they wont buy it....

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Pics!!!!!!!

here are some current pics from tonight 2 weeks into bulk and no i wasnt "skinny" before da bulk so i didnt screw up. But i was around 14%BF and still weighed 153 at 5'10'' so i did and pretty much still do have hardly any muscle mass thoughts on pics????

Attachments