alcohol???

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Man I'm gonna be doing something nerver racking as hell today....I need nerves of fukin stell and for some reason I'm one of those guys that cannot stop adrenaline even though I'm not nervous my body gives off signals that I'm doing something wrong or got something to hide......So I'm guzzling two bottles of red wine....Some one tell me that this isn;t gonna totally erase my lst month and a half of eating clean and working out

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what you're doing. I could care less about you being dumb and putting that much alcohol into your system...note what i said...YOUR system. Why wine? Why not a few shots of Voldka?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I want to know what you're doing. I could care less about you being dumb and putting that much alcohol into your system...note what i said...YOUR system. Why wine? Why not a few shots of Voldka?
I want to know too. Yeah why not something better than wine. Pussy!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I drink red wine a couple of times a week until about 2 weeks before weigh-ins. It helps my sleep and there are also the studies showing that alcohol does have some cardiovascular benefits.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
If you think drinking wine once when you never do regularily will erase your last months training efforts then I am sorry but you're dumb.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I Cant Believe This Guy... Once Again He Takes The Cake For Stupidest Question... Check Out His Other Posts... Inteligence At Its Beast...haha

bishop17

Banned
Awards
whew got drunk as **** yesterday........i got so drunk I went to ectopowers great grandmas grave and ass fuked her!!!..ahh good times

bishop17

Banned
Awards
OOO you guys got me..........I'm really hurt now...Its funny how this thread gets more attention then all the serious post that you idiots refuse to answer..haha...And I know why you got a pic of your back cause you got an acne cumstained face....hahaha

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
OOO you guys got me..........I'm really hurt now...Its funny how this thread gets more attention then all the serious post that you idiots refuse to answer..haha...And I know why you got a pic of your back cause you got an acne cumstained face....hahaha
oh you mean this thread wasn't started by a serious post??

Man I'm gonna be doing something nerver racking as hell today....I need nerves of fukin stell and for some reason I'm one of those guys that cannot stop adrenaline even though I'm not nervous my body gives off signals that I'm doing something wrong or got something to hide......So I'm guzzling two bottles of red wine....Some one tell me that this isn;t gonna totally erase my lst month and a half of eating clean and working out
Looks pretty serious to me

By the way thanks for the adolescent, internet tough guy insults... once again you shownig you true intelligence! Keep up with the quality posts! :toofunny:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
sure keep responding to them
We don't respond to the importantones casue they are just that. We won't BS about something that takes knowledge and education. Doesn't take much to realize you're and ignorant pile of drunk garbage.
Yea, waste your time online making lame cutdowns that are gay/screwing peoples family members oriented.

You asked a lame question to start...
"will craming my body with toxins ruin my gains?" Your dumb. :FUfinger:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I love these keyword badasses. I love threads like these too.

I had sex with ecto grandma too, with the lights off to cover my acne.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Shut up with your little tiny girlie ass tattoo...What is that a butterfly??...you faggot..hahaa...this idiot got a baby tat....

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Shut up with your little tiny girlie ass tattoo...What is that a butterfly??...you faggot..hahaa...this idiot got a baby tat....
LOL, see what happen is I grew into my butterfly tatt. I didn't want it but u see I got **** faced off of 2 bottles of red wine and just got done having sex with ecto's grandma so u know how that goes.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I am honestly suprised a mod hase't shut this down yet....

bishop17

Banned
Awards
This idiot the a little girl tattoo!!!!....that **** belongs on your lower back fag

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I would also like to say is I have no clue why the fuk everyone always wants to talk ****...If it bothers you that much then just ignore it...seriously whats the big fukin deal.....I asked a question maybe it wasn't worded the way you like but who gives a ****...I was basically asking can l alcohol fuk you up....I think I got like 2 real responses which I thank you for and a bunch of whiny comments and lil gay characters.....If you give a **** so much then go answer other questions as well...I know you probably think that you have so much testosterone that you just get mad but trust me its no that...Its more like the pissy girlfriend that jumps on everything you do

Bishop2009

Bishop2009

Banned
Awards
I Cant Believe This Guy... Once Again He Takes The Cake For Stupidest Question... Check Out His Other Posts... Inteligence At Its Beast...haha
At it's beast? Haha check your spelling man.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
At it's beast? Haha check your spelling man.
WTF? Another bishop? You bros? haha they are their sides/ teams forming on AM?
I know he's not here but i want TripDog on mine he's got funny s**t o say all the time!

bishop17

Banned
Awards
ha between the bishops and 17's we could be the most used names and numbers on this site

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would also like to say is I have no clue why the fuk everyone always wants to talk ****...If it bothers you that much then just ignore it...seriously whats the big fukin deal.....I asked a question maybe it wasn't worded the way you like but who gives a ****...I was basically asking can l alcohol fuk you up....I think I got like 2 real responses which I thank you for and a bunch of whiny comments and lil gay characters.....If you give a **** so much then go answer other questions as well...I know you probably think that you have so much testosterone that you just get mad but trust me its no that...Its more like the pissy girlfriend that jumps on everything you do
Because its fun to mess with people who ask really stupid questions. U were asking if alcohol can mess u up. Then u get another Bishop to come on here. I mean look how pissy u are getting lol. No one else is.

:nutkick:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
we need to make a post on who actually repped that piece of sh-t. bishop17, every f0cking post you have is retarded. From your stupid 'stack' questions, to burger king, to exercises that 'grow muscle fibers', to this alcohol question. Yes you actually were serious in that first post, and yes you are a moron. From all the b.s. you write your just another chode who wants to get big by relying on supplements and not putting in the work. Don't bother trying to prove me otherwise because I really could care less.

once again also too we need to flame whoever was dumb enough to rep bishop.

I don't understand how bishop17 and pocketboy are still not banned yet.

Bishop2009

Bishop2009

Banned
Awards
haha no im not takin sides i was just pointing something out.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Holy **** I got some fans~~~...This fagot raper x has followed every post I've done since I got here!!!!!.....HAHAAHAHA.......What about your 5x5 question??...Noone even bother to talk to your all knowing ass

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Because its fun to mess with people who ask really stupid questions. U were asking if alcohol can mess u up. Then u get another Bishop to come on here. I mean look how pissy u are getting lol. No one else is.

:nutkick:
HAHAHAHAHHAA What the hell is that tatoo can you answer that???

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
we need to make a post on who actually repped that piece of sh-t. bishop17, every f0cking post you have is retarded. From your stupid 'stack' questions, to burger king, to exercises that 'grow muscle fibers', to this alcohol question. Yes you actually were serious in that first post, and yes you are a moron. From all the b.s. you write your just another chode who wants to get big by relying on supplements and not putting in the work. Don't bother trying to prove me otherwise because I really could care less.

once again also too we need to flame whoever was dumb enough to rep bishop.

I don't understand how bishop17 and pocketboy are still not banned yet.

I repped bishop for is respectable answer in a thread of mine. If you have a problem with that then i can beat you with a baseball bat. I don't take sides but i show respect where earned. i.e. the Endorush thread we have. No one really showed you much love at the begining either Reaper. I rep to rep like it should be done. I would rep you if i ever saw something productive come from you. Last time i checked you were thread/posting in the general section all the time and put some stuff together tat everyone likes and gave it a funny name...

Let's close or delete this thread and be grown o.k.?

HE asked a lame question, got flamed a bit. from his other posts you couldn't expect much.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHHAA What the hell is that tatoo can you answer that???
Its a kanji symbol for strong, I am getting something put around it. I have one on my shoulder as well for courage.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Dude seriously I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now. Why would you even ask this alcohol question in the 1st place? If you don't have the balls to do something then don't do it. Then after asking that you wonder why people are bashing you? Seriously the stuff your saying back to everyone on here makes you sound like you just turned 12 so please keep going, I love these kind of threads :rofl: :wave:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Dude seriously I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now. Why would you even ask this alcohol question in the 1st place? If you don't have the balls to do something then don't do it. Then after asking that you wonder why people are bashing you? Seriously the stuff your saying back to everyone on here makes you sound like you just turned 12 so please keep going, I love these kind of threads :rofl: :wave:
He got banned.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Oh.. oops lol I guess I was just reading the 1st page and didn't notice there was a 2nd. My bad.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, who gives a **** if he drinks one night a week or does something like this.

99.99% of people on this site or any other fitness site are never going to compete in their lives. So why not go out once a week and have fun with friends? Who gives a **** if you lose 2-3 pounds of muscle a year due to drinking once a week. When you're on your death bed, you're not going to remember all the times you put in the gym, you're going to remember the good times you had with friends and family.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
exactly, alot of us were not bashing him for drinking, just the fact he thinks that drinking some wine will undo all the hard work he has done in the past couple months. Which is absurd.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys need to make sure you report these posts instead of just posting that a mod should have taken care of them automatically. There are a lot of threads here and although we do our best to comb through them all, we do miss some here and there.

The report post button at the bottom left of every post is a great tool for you guys and us to keep the forums cleared of trash.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
this reminds me of an old "masturbation and testosterone" or "can sex hurt my gains" thread.