So which one would you rather do??...Not eat for 6 hours or have the dbl whopper,

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    ah, lol forgot there were loads of pages, might have to go find out what the hell a nipple less wife beater boy is.
    you really should lol.


  2. he is a legend!!!!!! of nipple-less proportion!!!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    bro, i can tell that... n/m

    and plus, we're baggin' on nipple-less wife-beater boy here
    Oh come on now,Ultra2Extreme knows about some whoppers,check out his avy....he knows his whoppers,take his word for it

    Plus Ultra2..knows exactly who nipple wife beater boy is,thats his Homie,they tried to gang up together on me on another thread,it was cute,kinda like a hallmark card for a gay pride parade....
    <Not Impressed

  4. whoppers and wife beaters - the stack for abstinence

  5. Its funny how just about anytime you see someone sporting a wifebeater,they're this lil' skinny wanna be gangster lookin' dude....You know,The "K-fed" Syndrome.....I don't sport any wifebeaters...I'm def no gangster...Thats it,I'm going to walmart ,getting a 3 pack of fruity looms Wifey's and then I'm headed to BK for some whoppers damn't...
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    bro, i can tell that... n/m

    and plus, we're baggin' on nipple-less wife-beater boy here
    yes.....15 year olds rockin wife beaters(with wife beater tan and all is hillarious)..i wish he still had the old pic up
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  7. Pack a lunch
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Pack a lunch
    pack an anus...what
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    pack an anus...what
    I think you're just thinking wishfully now.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I think you're just thinking wishfully now.
    noooooooooooooooo,if that was the case i would have brought rosie o'donell,and oprah into the post...:chick:
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    Its funny how just about anytime you see someone sporting a wifebeater,they're this lil' skinny wanna be gangster lookin' dude....You know,The "K-fed" Syndrome.....I don't sport any wifebeaters...I'm def no gangster...Thats it,I'm going to walmart ,getting a 3 pack of fruity looms Wifey's and then I'm headed to BK for some whoppers damn't...
    ahhh i see you've substituted baby for strange woman thing. Nice, i geuss one day you will qualify as a normal human....mostly.

  12. oh no....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    noooooooooooooooo,if that was the case i would have brought rosie o'donell,and oprah into the post...:chick:
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    [email protected]
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  14. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Im having trouble picturing a scenario thats realistic and includes these variables. If its not real its not worth considering...
    Death or fast food is giving a scenario where neither of the oucomes are positive so either is correct to a degree, why live in a world with only BK?

    On the flip side a scenario with almost equally positive outcomes almost loses relevance as well.

    Q- If i had three naked girls on me which one would i spend the initial load on? A- whatever face is closest.
    It's very easy to picture...obviously you've never nearly starved to death....I just used BK as an example...I've been in a situation 99% of this, so im speaking from experience not a scenario with variables.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    It's very easy to picture...obviously you've never nearly starved to death....I just used BK as an example...I've been in a situation 99% of this, so im speaking from experience not a scenario with variables.
    WTF are you guys talking about anyways,trying to get all Scientology about if you should eat a whopper or not...lol Its really nothing to explore in depth,Eat the ****in Whopper you crazy B4stards

  16. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    WTF are you guys talking about anyways,trying to get all Scientology about if you should eat a whopper or not...lol Its really nothing to explore in depth,Eat the ****in Whopper you crazy B4stards
    i had 3 hamburgers from bk yesterday.....i was on the road all day and dam they were good........i cant remember the last time i was at burgerking before that tho.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. yeah its not a big deal really,if anything just have em' hold the mayo..you'll be fine...I don't do alotof fast food either,But I do get a craving every now and then for some complete greasy junk...once in a whiles not gonna hurt,just don't live off the stuff....If your getting all your protien from McDonalds Dollar menu,basically your ****in' screwed...However a 800cal bacon/egg/cheese McGridle is some damn good sh1t..M<mmmmm....

  18. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    yeah its not a big deal really,if anything just have em' hold the mayo..you'll be fine...I don't do alotof fast food either,But I do get a craving every now and then for some complete greasy junk...once in a whiles not gonna hurt,just don't live off the stuff....If your getting all your protien from McDonalds Dollar menu,basically your ****in' screwed...However a 800cal bacon/egg/cheese McGridle is some damn good sh1t..M<mmmmm....
    dude i almost jizzed my pants they were so good(hamburgers)......now i remember why so many people are fat.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. What would I RATHER do? Eat the dbl Whopper...with fries and a milkshake.

    But what WOULD I do? I'd still eat the dbl Whopper, lol. But I'm also prone to hypoglycemia, so I need food all the time. I wouldn't eat them everyday, but I wouldn't be worried or think twice about it in rare cases either.

  20. i would rather sloppy second a goat trip had pounded than eat a whopper from burger king.

    and lets remember people.....sheep need love too. without them, we wouldnt have fruit of the loom wifebeaters.

  21. i cant believe some people wont eat a whopper. I can see if you are obese but cmon folks. Enjoy it if you have to, are we all fitness models or competitive bb'ers?

  22. i cant believe some people wont eat a whopper. I can see if you are obese but cmon folks. Enjoy it if you have to, are we all fitness models or competitive bb'ers?

  23. Eating fatty food dosen't make you fat. Having fat friends makes you fat. (and looking at fat people.)

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jomi822 View Post
    i would rather sloppy second a goat trip had pounded than eat a whopper from burger king.

    and lets remember people.....sheep need love too. without them, we wouldnt have fruit of the loom wifebeaters.
    ..that's one lucky goat!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which one would you choose!
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:47 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Who would you rather do?
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:41 PM
  5. Gym Franchises: Which one would you own?
    By Phoenix rising in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 02:03 AM
Log in
Log in