So which one would you rather do??...Not eat for 6 hours or have the dbl whopper,

bishop17

Banned
Awards
fries and a s sprite??.......This is a serious question...It seems as though not eating that **** might be the best bet and just go catabolic for a little while........

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd eat the whopper but next time I'd carry some homemade MRP's or some Zero Impact bars ;)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
uhhhhhhhhhh????? you realize thats not all they sell.......:fool2:

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Yeah I know but I had no damn choice I was like "**** this **** might do more harm then good"....But hey calories are calories........**** was pretty good too its been like 3 mnths since I ate fast food...**** put me right to sleep

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I know but I had no damn choice I was like "**** this **** might do more harm then good"....But hey calories are calories........**** was pretty good too its been like 3 mnths since I ate fast food...**** put me right to sleep
actually NO!!! calories are not calories.......your saying 300 callories from a bag of skittles is equiv to a chicken breast and a whey shake?????...not even getting into insulin levels..........sorry no!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I remember there was this fat a.ss bltch that used to work with me who would get a side of mayo to dip her fries in. She was like a female version of Big Pun.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
lol......that mayo **** is nasty!.....but whopper calories is better then no calories right?

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I remember there was this fat a.ss bltch that used to work with me who would get a side of mayo to dip her fries in. She was like a female version of Big Pun.
A lot of European chicks I've met do this. And they went beyond dipping, they got packets of mayo and squeezed it all over each fry individually. I have no idea why, all I know is I was about to puke when I saw them do it :sick:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude... you do know they have OTHER crap(and i do mean crap) to eat besides a whopper

no way would i eat that sh1t

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude... you do know they have OTHER crap(and i do mean crap) to eat besides a whopper

no way would i eat that sh1t
already covered that homie......cant say i remember the last time i was in burgerking???...if you eat whoppers..you are not a serious bodybuilder,or health finatic!!:hammer:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friends younger brother eats there everyday and he weighs a whole 140 pounds. I think he calls it the BK Lounge and he always orders a double whopper with fries and a soda.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Id go to a corner store and grab a few weider shakes or down a 1 litre of skim milk, its major gas but better than catabolism or saturated fat. Definitely brush your teeth well after pre bed milk... by the morning its like an outhouse in your mouth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friends younger brother eats there everyday and he weighs a whole 140 pounds. I think he calls it the BK Lounge and he always orders a double whopper with fries and a soda.
rodja...any chance of an actual pic of YOU.......your avi creeps me out bro........

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rodja...any chance of an actual pic of YOU.......your avi creeps me out bro........
Maybe in time. I am not a big picture taker so I would rather support my boy Wanderlei.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Id go to a corner store and grab a few weider shakes or down a 1 litre of skim milk, its major gas but better than catabolism or saturated fat. Definitely brush your teeth well after pre bed milk... by the morning its like an outhouse in your mouth.
:clap2: ...thats what im talkin bout!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"and goat" ha-ha!

trip, that sh1ts bananas man (no pun intended) haha

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Being that there would be no corner store and no other alternative....

Ask this question...would you all rather eat a whopper or go for several days without eating at all??????????????

I think the tune does change, chomp, chomp... and there's not a person living that would disagree...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe in time. I am not a big picture taker so I would rather support my boy Wanderlei.
i knew it wasn't you...and i think that pic is gay bro......fukcin post a funny pic......or a randy couture pic......i vote for randy(he's still the man in my book)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i knew it wasn't you...and i think that pic is gay bro......fukcin post a funny pic......or a randy couture pic......i vote for randy(he's still the man in my book)
Oh no you didn't...I wish the Randy/Wand fight would have happened a few years back, but, of course, it didn't.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would rather eat my own wasted protein that is excreted from my bowels than a whopper

NUFF' SAID!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
"and goat" ha-ha!

trip, that sh1ts bananas man (no pun intended) haha
hahaha id rep you again if i could......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would rather eat my own wasted protein that is excreted from my bowels than a whopper

NUFF' SAID!
:toofunny: ....quote of the day!!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha... dude wanted an answer - so he got one

sad thing, it's true!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Being that there would be no corner store and no other alternative....

Ask this question...would you all rather eat a whopper or go for several days without eating at all??????????????

I think the tune does change, chomp, chomp... and there's not a person living that would disagree...
Im having trouble picturing a scenario thats realistic and includes these variables. If its not real its not worth considering...
Death or fast food is giving a scenario where neither of the oucomes are positive so either is correct to a degree, why live in a world with only BK?

On the flip side a scenario with almost equally positive outcomes almost loses relevance as well.

Q- If i had three naked girls on me which one would i spend the initial load on? A- whatever face is closest.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Was she iced out like Dibiase? F*ck that Liberace.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that picture of the axe murderer has gay written all over it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
All this time I thought that was you.

for me, id get the whopper throw out the bread and settle for the 50gs protein and 50grams fat, and just try eat the least amount of fat possible for the rest of the day and maybe the day after.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the works of sarcasm...
apparently whatever motherfu*ker...post a real pic or be considered a bi*ch!!!!!!....Bit*h.....scared to show your real body???????..lets see it!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
apparently whatever motherfu*ker...post a real pic or be considered a bi*ch!!!!!!....Bit*h.....scared to show your real body???????..lets see it!
Holy test batman! you boys play for real round the BK thread.
Just tryna break the tension... dont hate me bc im beautiful.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy test batman! you boys play for real round the BK thread.
Just tryna break the tension... dont hate me bc im beautiful.
thanks swg:thumbsup: ....not tryin to cause drama....something about those bk commercials that i cant handle.....lol:lol: ..............

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is the dumbest question to me. Im an ecto so maybe that is why. but come on, you guys that would rather starve than to eat a whopper, youre crazy! I can see if you are competing or cutting up but if youre trying to gain muscle, come on! No brainer! eat some chicken tenders or something but if it was a scenerio where the whopper meal was all there was............FUKK'N EAT IT!!!!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just eat it. You won't die and you won't gain 200lbs of fat.

Just don't let this scenario happen every day.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Or you can eat it and throw up. Its a win win situation. Lotsa girls do it.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time just get the chicken whopper(hold the mayo). Grilled chicken breast, decent on the cals....fits almost any healthy lifestyle.

Problem solved....

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Just eat it. You won't die and you won't gain 200lbs of fat.

Just don't let this scenario happen every day.
seriosuly just go run it off or something. I dont even like FF anymore but im not worriefd about 1 fu*king sandwhich in a 3 month span.

How to burn off Whopper Fat

Step 1- Stretch for about 10 minutes.

Step 2- Warmup with the electric slide.

Step 3- :bruce3: get jiggy wit it!

Disclaimer-Please do not perform this vigorus activity right after consumption of thee whopper. Wait another 4-5 hours until show time. In doing this, you wont be throwing chunks all over your dance floor

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude, do you have a wife beater tan?

kinda joe dirtesk, don't ya think? :toofunny:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, do you have a wife beater tan?

kinda joe dirtesk, don't ya think? :toofunny:
hahaha. i was looking at that avy like 2 min on another thread before i saw your post and i was getting an optical illusion of some sort........all of a sudden he was facingthe camera and looking down i was like "thats a weird looking chest lol.

EDIT: He's NIPPLELESSSS!!! :run:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
sadly i live out in the country, so it kinda happens. Im trying to find tanning products..but i have other things to worry about. any suggestions?

nippleless? hmmmm

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you tried maybe, i don't know... NOT wearing the wife beater!:thumbsup:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
have you tried maybe, i don't know... NOT wearing the wife beater!:thumbsup:
yup. im not all worried about it. i'll just buy some tan in can since tanning takes to long.

Lets not get off subject were taking about whoppers, not wife beaters.