So which one would you rather do??...Not eat for 6 hours or have the dbl whopper,

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    and stay away from farm animals whenever possible(especially goats).....i've heard stories about country folks.......
    Would that make him:
    "GoatRAPEx10"


  2. its just a profile name bro. nothing serious.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    careful going outside in the country half naked....the village wyno might mistake you for a chick with the long hair and all ...whatever you do don't take candy from strange old men...and stay away from farm animals whenever possible(especially goats).....i've heard stories about country folks.......
    hahaha well its kinda out in the country with amish. man those amish can party! but yea them goats, pretty crazy.

    well im gonna leave this thread. you guys had your wise cracks and im done leaving posts.



    chow

  4. watch out for amish pervs - i heard they like tan lines - and WE ALL KNOW YOU"VE GOTTEM'! haha

    hey, what anti-e did you take that not only got rid of your gyno, but diminished the size of your nips (like all the way)?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    watch out for amish pervs - i heard they like tan lines - and WE ALL KNOW YOU"VE GOTTEM'! haha

    hey, what anti-e did you take that not only got rid of your gyno, but diminished the size of your nips (like all the way)?


    Wonder if some close-ups would reveal some of those heart/palmtree sticker tanlines my girlie uses...they're So Cute
    •   
       


  6. haha yea nips are fu*ked up, major tan lines, and amish are my neighbors.

    Im living in an amish paradise yo!

  7. thought you were going to leave this thread...

  8. i thought i was 2. changed my mind. I enjoy getting criticized about my tan by people im never gonna meet online with a picture of a baby and a fireman (but i respect it)

    i find it thrilling. haha.

  9. yeah, i hear you... i think the baby pic is funny (with the playboy and all) and the fireman is me, i know i know, i don't have a cooool wife beater on, but hey, i have suspenders - that's cooooool, right buddy?

    haha...

  10. yea well that baby is a pimp for sure. lol

    yea suspenders are much better then beaters.

    Its the second best chick magnet next to the sweater vest. had to give 3rd to the farmers tan..

    ok i gotta stop talking like complete idiot..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    yea well that baby is a pimp for sure.
    You 2 might share the same Class's....8th Grade right
    he's a very advanced Baby

  12. Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    You 2 might share the same Class's....8th Grade right
    he's a very advanced Baby
    as you can see he's reading the "articles"!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ...if you eat whoppers..you are not a serious bodybuilder,or health finatic!!
    ........Whoppers are a huge part of my everyday diet...tiny

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    careful going outside in the country half naked....the village wyno might mistake you for a chick with the long hair and all ...whatever you do don't take candy from strange old men...and stay away from farm animals whenever possible(especially goats).....i've heard stories about country folks.......
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! this was the most hilarious 5 minutes ive had since i can remember. WOW! LMFAO! lol

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.


    Trip you are getting reps and some wife beaters anytime youd like from me.

    EDIT: just read the rest and damn i think Matthew76 has you beat. THis thread is funny as **** bro's all at the expense of this 15yo shaggy wifebeater lucky never catching gyno nippless roid ragin amish country loving goat****er avatar changing to negative colors so it looks like a black wifebeater but beater nevertheless farmers tanline chick magnet.

  15. haha naw im in 10th. but yea i gotta admit even though I got burned and was the laughing stock of AM yesterday, it was some funny sh*t


    Bishop, go get me a whopper to go, but hold the mayo

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    uhhhhhhhhhh????? you realize thats not all they sell.......
    that's what i was thinking...go to a gas station even...get a can of tuna...some bread...crackers...milk...hell most gas stations are starting to carry some not-so-bad-for-you drinks.

  17. damn, i miss picking on nipple boy!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! this was the most hilarious 5 minutes ive had since i can remember. WOW! LMFAO! lol

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.


    Trip you are getting reps and some wife beaters anytime youd like from me.

    EDIT: just read the rest and damn i think Matthew76 has you beat. THis thread is funny as **** bro's all at the expense of this 15yo shaggy wifebeater lucky never catching gyno nippless roid ragin amish country loving goat****er avatar changing to negative colors so it looks like a black wifebeater but beater nevertheless farmers tanline chick magnet.
    thanks ya.....dam 15 year old wana be a grown-up fukcers...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. dude, i was at TARGET the otherday and walked past the aisle with underwear/ wife-beaters and busted out laughing... my wife asked me what the hell is wrong with me and i replied, "just thinking about a 15 year old that doesn't have nipples." - my wife walked away - i can see why

  20. I thought you were supposed to be 21 to post here,or is that just the steroid section particular...?

  21. yep - steroid section

  22. roidrage had nothing to eat for 6 hours on a bulk.....he saw a doulble whopper meal and passed it up deciding to eat his own nipples instead.

    NIPPLELESS SHAGGY WIFEBEATER BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

  23. id say, rhetorically speaking, you could pull the patties/burgers out of the bun, get rid of as much mayo/cheese as poss and then you got a reasonable protein source. I mean although it'll be fatty as long as it wasn't an every day thing then itd be possible.

  24. bro, i can tell that... n/m

    and plus, we're baggin' on nipple-less wife-beater boy here

    Quote Originally Posted by ultra2extreme View Post
    id say, rhetorically speaking, you could pull the patties/burgers out of the bun, get rid of as much mayo/cheese as poss and then you got a reasonable protein source. I mean although it'll be fatty as long as it wasn't an every day thing then itd be possible.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    bro, i can tell that... n/m

    and plus, we're baggin' on nipple-less wife-beater boy here
    ah, lol forgot there were loads of pages, might have to go find out what the hell a nipple less wife beater boy is.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Which one would you choose!
    By ThER6KinG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 03:47 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 03:10 PM
  4. Who would you rather do?
    By thesinner in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:41 PM
  5. Gym Franchises: Which one would you own?
    By Phoenix rising in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-30-2005, 02:03 AM
Log in
Log in