Has anyone tried healthy fit or pro complex protein powder??

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I don't know if I should trust the people at vitamin shoppe but these are the two they directed me to...I'm trying to gain mass by the way................I went with the pro complex just cause it has more calories.....But I would like some help for future reference

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you get just Pro Complex, or the Pro Complex Gainer?

Also, are you looking for a meal replacement type protein, a weight gainer, or a postworkout type?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
When in doubt go with the tried and true. Optimum Nutrition, Prolab, etc.

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Pro complex is solid, 9 grams of bcaa's and newly reformulated, now has 60 grams of protein, you made the right choice!

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Did you get just Pro Complex, or the Pro Complex Gainer?

Also, are you looking for a meal replacement type protein, a weight gainer, or a postworkout type?

Its the pro complex gainer.........Man thanks everyone for the help...looks like I;m gonna be using this for now on

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
Pro complex is solid, 9 grams of bcaa's and newly reformulated, now has 60 grams of protein, you made the right choice!
14 grams of bcaa's.

60 grams of protein, 30 per scoop.

chocolate tastes great as well.

texxlnghorn

Awards
O.N. makes Pro Complex gainer. It's their weight gainer.
Yea you get 60 grams of protein, but look how many scoops you have to get 60 grams of protein.

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Yeah that scoop is big as ****!!!..It looks like a detergent scoop or some ****...But god damn I gained a a little over a pound already and its only been a week or less even.....I wonder how much is fat though...

LiftNDestroy

LiftNDestroy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that scoop is big as ****!!!..It looks like a detergent scoop or some ****...But god damn I gained a a little over a pound already and its only been a week or less even.....I wonder how much is fat though...
Try mixing their Serious Mass! 2 of those measuring cups will fill up an entire shaker cup WITHOUT the water or milk. But 2 of those shakes a day plus a ton of food and you'll gain some weight!

Godschild5811

Godschild5811

Awards
I was thinking about getting just the Pro Complex protien, but I think im going to get the gainer simply because Im trying to put on another 15 pounds. I want to get up to 185 190 and i will be good to go.

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
Pro Complex is great nutritionally. Its a good one for lean mass since it's low in fat and carbs and High in protein. The price is about right at about 5 lbs for $42 online. It mixes VERY easily and tastes pretty good even in water. Best gains out of any protein I've tried and is my go to protein (Strawberry flavor or banana).