Best Protein Bar?

SacDIESEL

SacDIESEL

Awards
I know protein bars arent as good as real food as I try to stay away from them most of the time. But when im in a pinch they come in handy. I've been using the EAT GOOD LOOK GREAT PURE PROTEIN bars which has 20 grams protein and claims to have 2g sugar but in reality it substitutes with 7g maltitol syrup a sugar alcohol. I was just wondering what u guys find a good and convenient Protein bar in times where another "REAL" protein source isn't available?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Zero Impact by VPX is the most nutritionally sound bar IMO

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
best tasting- promax cookies and cream. good for hardgainers.

best quality- detour bars are pretty good nutritionally, but taste like...well...bad.

just stay away from bars that use a lot of soy like myoplex. if they use caseins or wheys, then you just have to look at fat and sugars.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump to this. Tuna and turkey sandwiches are a big part of my diet because I am always on the run.
A sandwich or tunasalad in a Gladware container and I'm good to go.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A sandwich or tunasalad in a Gladware container and I'm good to go.
Yeah, good old Saran wrap is my friend. Sometimes, while squatting naked, I will wrap myself into a cocoon.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, good old Saran wrap is my friend. Sometimes, while squatting naked, I will wrap myself into a cocoon.
That sounds like fun. Do you spread baby oil on a smooth tile floor and play cocoon slip'n'slide?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That sounds like fun. Do you spread baby oil on a smooth tile floor and play cocoon slip'n'slide?

If your offerin', sure, why not. :food:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your offerin', sure, why not. :food:
If anything, it sounds like fun. Maybe put a sock of the things God gave you (I don't need to know if I've been blessed, or if you've been forsaken).