protein pancake recipe
- 07-20-2007, 11:12 PM
- 07-21-2007, 01:33 AM
looks very good, i will be sure to try this out..thanks!
- 07-21-2007, 10:02 AM
I have one similiar to that except I add in cottage cheese (and milk occasionaly.) I also add in nutmeg. Plus the sugar free maple syrup as topping
07-22-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm too lazy, I just use Crowlers pancakes. I'll have to try that next time I have nothing to do
07-22-2007, 09:28 PM
what is the best thing to top pancakes like that, cuz wouldn't normal syrup like ruing it?
07-23-2007, 11:59 AM
07-23-2007, 12:18 PM
allright, and it still tastes awesome! so i think i will go with that.
07-25-2007, 10:32 AM
i like to put natty peanut butter on mine then top with with maple
08-10-2007, 02:32 PM
arent the sugar alcohols in no-sugar suryp just as bad as plain sugar?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jay12 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:53 AM
- By jackamo in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2006, 11:37 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2005, 06:48 PM
- By IRserge in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 09-09-2005, 11:17 PM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2005, 01:15 PM