I don't know my body fat. Could someone venture a guess so I know where I am? (pics)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what my body fat % is. I would guess around 16% or so. I have a little bit of a belly and I would like more definition. I am 188lbs in these pictures and am 6'1". I have really skinny legs which aren't shown in the pics and people often ask if I'm riding around on a chicken ;)

Is 16% a safe bet? Also, these pics are of course flexing so I look more ripped than I do just walking around every day. Sorry I do not have a resting state pic right now.

Attachments

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what my body fat % is. I would guess around 16% or so. I have a little bit of a belly and I would like more definition. I am 188lbs in these pictures and am 6'1". I have really skinny legs which aren't shown in the pics and people often ask if I'm riding around on a chicken ;)

Is 16% a safe bet? Also, these pics are of course flexing so I look more ripped than I do just walking around every day. Sorry I do not have a resting state pic right now.
Not a good judge of body fat % but i would say 16% is a little high judgeing by the pics.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'd say that you're somewhere in between 12% and 14%. Keep doing what you're doing bro.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
No way you are 16%. I am about 14% by the calipers and I have more fat than you.

You have a six-pack flexed but not so much when unflexed. At 16% you don't have a two-pack when flexed. Six-pack usually becomes visible when unflexed at 10%.

I'd say you're 12%.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
No way you are 16%. I am about 14% by the calipers and I have more fat than you.

You have a six-pack flexed but not so much when unflexed. At 16% you don't have a two-pack when flexed. Six-pack usually becomes visible when unflexed at 10%.

I'd say you're 12%.
:woohoo: This means I'm under 16%. :dance: :bb3:

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. I do very little cardio right now so I'll take between 12-14%. I'm going to start a 4 week cut now and add in cardio. Lower my calories with very little cheat and cut out alcohol during that time (except maybe 1 cheat night a week or something). That's my downfall right now I think is just too many bad calories from alcohol ;) .