Burning Sensation

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
Whats it mean when you're on the toilet unloading your dirt and its burning like fire? Does it mean a lack of fibre? Today i had about 8 trips to the toilet maybe 10, I thought a lack of fibre leads to some form of constipation?

I just wana know what exactly causes the burn? I know for a fact today I didnt eat much fibre or carbs, so my protein / other stuff ratio was out of whack but thats my fault I knew this was coming but yeah.

Just wana know what causes the burn and if theres any foods that cure the pain? I find eating something like oates helps it pretty fast, etc, but wana know if its fibre or carbs or what else.

Thanks

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
to much fiber can constipate you, and to little gives you no solid mass. i dont know what supps your on but with all the stuff i take if the fibers not there its massive diarhea. The burning you feel is most likely from acidic bile that is in your colon or stomach acid that came out with all the other liquid leaving your stomach, and it burns bad....i hate that feeling.:dump:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Hot sauce or hot peppers?
You seem to be having too many bowel movement related problems. You just started a bulking diet, right? How much are you eating? I think you might just be overeating too much and your digestive system doesn't like it much.

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive had problems with my toilet sessions
always watery, very rarely do i get a solid poo, and its been like that for months, dont know why, but take note ive only started body building 3-4 weeks ago and my diets only changed 3-4 weeks ago and its still the same thing in the toilet.

when i wasnt working out it just got watery-ish, i ate normal dont think i changed anything dont know why it became like that at the start of the year

i dont think much of it cause i go straight when i wake up, then shower after and i dont have problems later on in the day, so it usually just came out in the mornings just it wasnt solid so i didnt care much

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
nah i dont think im over eating, i think its a lack of fibre, i get 2 meals of fibre each day its not enough, breakfast i eat oates and then dinner ill have brown rice or pasta or potatos, and inbetween ill have a toast or something, thats definately not enough fibre / carbs, was reading up on it before so yea im guessing thats the problem

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Under bowel incontinence and burning symptoms:
Possible cause Gastritis:

"Gastritis, or dyspepsia, is an inflammation of the stomach lining. Some people have gastritis after drinking too much alcohol, eating too much, eating spicy food, or smoking. Others develop gastritis after prolonged use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) or infection with bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella, or Helicobacter pylori."

so possibly food poisoning, or just spicy food, or just over eating

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
nah i dont think im over eating, i think its a lack of fibre, i get 2 meals of fibre each day its not enough, breakfast i eat oates and then dinner ill have brown rice or pasta or potatos, and inbetween ill have a toast or something, thats definately not enough fibre / carbs, was reading up on it before so yea im guessing thats the problem
yes, that doesn't sound like a balanced diet, can you list more specifically what and how much you eat during the day?

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
nah i didnt eat much today, had to have an extra protein shake to make up for a lack of meat

just the ratio of fibre n carbs : to protein, left me burning, but yea i understand better now, just wanted to know if it was carbs of fibre, moreso the fibre lacking

soseg

soseg

Awards
  • Established
well alright ill list and i know what ur gona say not enough carbs n fibre, i dont feel tired or under-energised but yea, i was reading up on it a few hours ago and talking to some mates and im gona start eating more carbs n fibre

but atm basically: (workout days..)

brekkie: large bowl of oates with milk, banana

wait an hour
pre workout shake
go gym
post workout shake
another hour...
(depending wat time ide wake up ide have dinner now or a meal..)

so now id be having 4 full egss, 4 whites (sometimes at once, sometimes ill have half then wait 60mins and eat the other half), also throw in a toast or 2 with honey

wait an hour or two, dinner... 6-7oz of beef/fish/chicken, bit of potatos, rarely some brown rice, usually potatos, some veggies ie betroot, spinach, pickles, tomato, etc

wait 2hrs or 3hrs

if im low on protein for the day (depends) ill throw in a can of salmon or something, or another whey shake later on in the day

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, see what more carbs and fiber do for you.
The only other suggestion I would have is to make sure you wait at least 2 hours between meals that are larger and consist of whole food. Once you start adding in carbs and more vegetables for fiber your stomach has more bulk to take care of. Start drinking water during or right after your meals and drink it between them also.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Start drinking water during or right after your meals and drink it between them also.
the squirts can also be caused by dehydration....if you were having them before you started working out, you may look at that too. get yourself a gallon or 1/2 gallon jug, take it with you to work and the gym and just work on it all day. thats what i do, otherwise i forget to drink enough water, or drink to much diet soda.:cheers: