New Shake to make...?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So on my flight into home i grabbed a Muscle & Fitness, a shake they had in there was
2 cups Black Coffee
2 scoops Vanilla Whey
i think 1 cup oats have to double check.
They reccmend it for cut/morning on the go. I'm trying it pre-WO just cause it has my protein, carbs, and caffiene.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have been using this shake in the morn or 1hour preWO. I like the taste and it goes down easy. I do let it chill in the fridge/freexer for a few minutes.

lazerss9

Awards
So on my flight into home i grabbed a Muscle & Fitness, a shake they had in there was
2 cups Black Coffee
2 scoops Vanilla Whey
i think 1 cup oats have to double check.
They reccmend it for cut/morning on the go. I'm trying it pre-WO just cause it has my protein, carbs, and caffiene.
its 1/2 cup of oats(per the recipe), but im sure 1 cup would b fine

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using this shake in the morn or 1hour preWO. I like the taste and it goes down easy. I do let it chill in the fridge/freexer for a few minutes.
Do you cool the coffee first or add it hot?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, that sounds like a gnarly ass shake
ill pass

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yes 1/2 cup i did check. I've been about there.
I make the coffee. Put it in the fridge/ freezer for 5-10 min.
I have ground oats i did myself in a blender.
Then i scoop my Muscle Milk. at first i had the mocha joe, now vanilla. Either one is so good.
I love the taste. I had it with 1/2 cup skim milk the first time then the 2nd time just "black", the MM acts as a cream, this shake is so awesome. I'm a coffee person to so it helps.

Birdsizzle

Awards
I had this during my summer school class about 20 minutes before i worked out.

2 cups coffee
1 cup ground oats
2 scoops vanilla whey
some splenda
creatine
BCAA's

Not too bad...not bad at all. I put the coffee in my shaker cup and let chill in the freezer fopr about an hour, then added the ingredients and through it in my gym bag until it was time to drink it.
Without the oats it would taste like a decent iced coffee. The oats don't make it harder to put back, but its still a tasty energizing pre-work protein/carb shake.

I'll most likely continue to use this before all morning or early afternoon workouts for that extra caffine kick

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes 1/2 cup i did check. I've been about there.
I make the coffee. Put it in the fridge/ freezer for 5-10 min.
I have ground oats i did myself in a blender.
Then i scoop my Muscle Milk. at first i had the mocha joe, now vanilla. Either one is so good.
I love the taste. I had it with 1/2 cup skim milk the first time then the 2nd time just "black", the MM acts as a cream, this shake is so awesome. I'm a coffee person to so it helps.
That sounds good, now all I need is a coffee maker... or some stock in starbucky's.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
That sounds good, now all I need is a coffee maker... or some stock in starbucky's.
Yea i got a coffee maker last year, stuff is awesome. So worth it. Prolly find one for $30 or so.