- 07-01-2007, 11:10 PM
So my sis bought Tyson pre-cooked/grilled chicken. They come in little cut pieces about 3-5 inches you just heat up. Here the facts...
Serving size= 3oz.
Total Fat= 1g
sat. fat= 0
trans = 0
sodium = 330mg
carbs = 0
They are in the frozen food section and come in a 3lb bag. Not sure on price, like i said my sis got them.
As i eat them, they are i little plain but with chicken its agiven. It would be perfect to use to throw in a salad or stir fry.
- 07-02-2007, 07:04 AM
- 07-02-2007, 09:31 AM
07-02-2007, 01:30 PM
You can find the same thing, but pre-flavored, too. You just microwave, it's real convenient. I've got a single piece of the flavored kind left, it's been in my freezer for like 6 months now, but the nutrients are a little different. It's mesquite flavored, 17g protein, 7g fat (2 sat.), 1g carbs, 130 cals/piece.
I also had teriyaki, but those are gone.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2003, 12:46 PM
- By Poetik Proze in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:34 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 02-23-2003, 05:33 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2003, 05:35 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM