Tyson Chicken

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So my sis bought Tyson pre-cooked/grilled chicken. They come in little cut pieces about 3-5 inches you just heat up. Here the facts...
Serving size= 3oz.
Total Fat= 1g
sat. fat= 0
trans = 0
cholesterol= 60g
sodium = 330mg
carbs = 0
fiber=0
Protein= 22g
No preservatives.
They are in the frozen food section and come in a 3lb bag. Not sure on price, like i said my sis got them.
As i eat them, they are i little plain but with chicken its agiven. It would be perfect to use to throw in a salad or stir fry.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So my sis bought Tyson pre-cooked/grilled chicken. They come in little cut pieces about 3-5 inches you just heat up. Here the facts...
Serving size= 3oz.
Total Fat= 1g
sat. fat= 0
trans = 0
cholesterol= 60g
sodium = 330mg
carbs = 0
fiber=0
Protein= 22g
No preservatives.
They are in the frozen food section and come in a 3lb bag. Not sure on price, like i said my sis got them.
As i eat them, they are i little plain but with chicken its agiven. It would be perfect to use to throw in a salad or stir fry.
Yeah bro, definitely good stuff... I just prefer the fresh ones because of the sodium content. Set your oven to 400 degrees, lay the chicken in a baking pan and put sea salt and pepper and drizzle lemon on it. Bake for 20 minutes and you've got some good, healthy chicken!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Serving size= 3oz.
Total Fat= 1g
sat. fat= 0
trans = 0
cholesterol= 60g
sodium = 330mg
carbs = 0
fiber=0
Protein= 22g
No preservatives.
How many calories per serving? It sounds really good.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
How many calories per serving? It sounds really good.
Looks about 100 calories per serving.

You can find the same thing, but pre-flavored, too. You just microwave, it's real convenient. I've got a single piece of the flavored kind left, it's been in my freezer for like 6 months now, but the nutrients are a little different. It's mesquite flavored, 17g protein, 7g fat (2 sat.), 1g carbs, 130 cals/piece.

I also had teriyaki, but those are gone.