Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you count your general water intake?

does it really matter to count it?

does too much water decrease your perforance or cause brain damage? Ive heard storys of people drining too much water that results in death.

FACT not enough water decreases perforance. You'll release way more cortisol posttrainging AND your physical performance is down if not enough water is consumed.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the poll didnt work O well. The poll is do you count your water intake or have a gerneal idea of how much your taking in?

Yes

NO

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes. I drink between 2 and 3 gallons per day.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
No, I don't keep track of it. I don't really need more things to worry about. I usually always have some water with me at whatever I'm doing though and constantly sip it. I'd estimate it amounts to at least 4-5 liters a day.

I believe the people dying from too much water intake consumed a great quantity in a small amount of time.

I never heard of any problems if your water intake is spread out through the day, even if it's excessive or above the guidelines you will hear.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I make sure to take in a minimum of 1.5 gallons and aim for 2+ gallons a day.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200-205 here and take in 8- 12 liters in a day.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Is that your picture? How much do you weigh?
Haha no thats the guy from the Animal Pak training series 18 week contest prep thing. Im 205 atm and trying to get as close to 235-240 as possible in the next year so the water is needed with all the food that is and will be comming my way.

8-12 liters a day sounds fine though (I use to use the 1.5 liter Poland Spring Bottles for school to make sure I got in enough water, now im just too lazy and carry the gallon sized water, but the liter reference just brought back giant bottle)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually have a general idea of how much intake i have. Ranging between 1 to 1.5 gallons a day. Just drink 20oz each meal, and then a few pre, during, and post workout.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually have a general idea of how much intake i have. Ranging between 1 to 1.5 gallons a day. Just drink 20oz each meal, and then a few pre, during, and post workout.
Thats about the same thing i do now. I use to have a gallon jug I carried around all day and drank out of, but doing it the new way I get more water in me.

I'd imagine I get atleast 1.5 gal a day. O and for the record im about 190lbs.

jaydee

Awards
  • Established
Is that you picture? How much do you weigh?

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that was good jaydee.
How about it, Grimace?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha no thats the guy from the Animal Pak training series 18 week contest prep thing. Im 205 atm and trying to get as close to 235-240 as possible in the next year so the water is needed with all the food that is and will be comming my way.

8-12 liters a day sounds fine though (I use to use the 1.5 liter Poland Spring Bottles for school to make sure I got in enough water, now im just too lazy and carry the gallon sized water, but the liter reference just brought back giant bottle)

Yeah . I watched an animal pak video with him in it.

Im looking to put on some serious muscle mass coming up after I finish cutting. I plan to do DC training. Look at all the results people are accomplishing from DC! and pictures

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 14
GatoLoiro Anabolics 7
General Chat 0
Supplements 21
_the_strategy_ Anabolics 7