Bros - check this out

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
No, I wasn't being sarcastic, I was asking a question. Does it have some features that I am missing?

i guess the fact that it has all high protein foods listed by category with their stats and provides protein amounts by chosen serving sizes. the other site you listed my have this along with the other features it provides, i am not sure.

i didn't list it as any comparison - just to throw it out there to whomever might want it or it might work for. so again - whatever it means to anyone.

and remember - sarcasm isn't always that bad. . . :eek:)

precious_roy

Awards
i guess the fact that it has all high protein foods listed by category with their stats and provides protein amounts by chosen serving sizes. the other site you listed my have this along with the other features it provides, i am not sure.

i didn't list it as any comparison - just to throw it out there to whomever might want it or it might work for. so again - whatever it means to anyone.

and remember - sarcasm isn't always that bad. . . :eek:)
Cool man. Thanks for the site.

And generally I stay away from sarcasm, especially on the internet. Its just to easy to misinterpret because there is no emoticon for it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Cool man. Thanks for the site.

And generally I stay away from sarcasm, especially on the internet. Its just to easy to misinterpret because there is no emoticon for it.

true that :bruce3:

regards