Night sweats

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

Night sweats

For the past few months I have been getting pretty severe night sweats. I have to change my sheets sometimes 3 times a night up to 5 days a week. I was reading up on the causes and the one that caught my attention was hormonal changes/drugs like tamoxifen(nolvadex). If I remember correctly they may have started when I began an m1t cycle a few months back but I am not certain. If so, then could m1t be the cause behind this? I doubt it's the nolva since I have taken it many times before and nothing happened.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Did you use the nolva for PCT on the M1T cycle?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

yeah I did, but as I said I have taken nolva numerous times before and it was fine.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Nolva + Alpha Drive + Restore gave me some pretty bad "hot flashes" on my last PCT. Don't know if it was the Nolva or the fact that both Restore and Alpha Drive contain AIs but obviously something hormonal (i.e. estrogen suppression) was definitely going on....it sucked.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

yeah I know... i have pretty much nailed it down to every 25 min I get 3 min of hot flashes... bad enough to sometimes take a shower. And at night I sweat like a hooker in church. And my sex drive is really ****ty.

When you were on nolva/restore did your sex drive become nearly non exsistant? I know the general consensus is that this is normal but I like to hear other ppl experiences.
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.15%

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    When you were on nolva/restore did your sex drive become nearly non exsistant? I know the general consensus is that this is normal but I like to hear other ppl experiences.
    Yeah, libido was in the toilet but the funny thing was that it didn't happen until about 2 weeks into my (4 week) pct. Needless to say, the wife was not impressed!
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

My g/f takes health sciences and knows exactly whats going on lol. She hates the fact I do some gear here and their, but hey, would she rather have some fat ass couch potatoe? not a chance. That's my argument and I stick to it haha.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah I know... i have pretty much nailed it down to every 25 min I get 3 min of hot flashes... bad enough to sometimes take a shower. And at night I sweat like a hooker in church. And my sex drive is really ****ty.

Don't screw with your hormones. It's honestly not worth it. Are you entering a contest or something?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.17%

Man I'm having the same problem, I've never had night sweats like this before. It's absolutely horrible. I have to change the sheets and towel dry multiple times a night.

Im starting week 3 of nolvadex, but i think im aborting the rest of it.

I started taking it in the morning instead of at night to see if that would work and thought maybe it would go away when i went down to 20 mgs per day. I skipped my dose this morning and am reluctant to take anymore.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%

My g/f takes health sciences and knows exactly whats going on lol. She hates the fact I do some gear here and their, but hey, would she rather have some fat ass couch potatoe? not a chance. That's my argument and I stick to it haha.
    From a logical standpoint, you're saying that 'gear' + you = not a fatass couch potato & 'no gear' + you = fatass couch potato. If you need gear to not be a fatass couch potato, you're in some serious sh**.
    You need to get out of that mentality. For sure, anyone on gear will look fuller and tighter. I know people who take gear during the summertime and eat cheese-steaks and fries and drink beers until they puke, but with enough testosterone and winny, they look like mid-season beefy bodybuilders.
    As long as you are willing to know, accept, and endure the consequences of juicing and you're a good guy, it's all good in my book bro, but for sure... don't ever think you'll be nothing without juicing.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    From a logical standpoint, you're saying that 'gear' + you = not a fatass couch potato & 'no gear' + you = fatass couch potato. If you need gear to not be a fatass couch potato, you're in some serious sh**.
    You need to get out of that mentality. For sure, anyone on gear will look fuller and tighter. I know people who take gear during the summertime and eat cheese-steaks and fries and drink beers until they puke, but with enough testosterone and winny, they look like mid-season beefy bodybuilders.
    As long as you are willing to know, accept, and endure the consequences of juicing and you're a good guy, it's all good in my book bro, but for sure... don't ever think you'll be nothing without juicing.
    That's not at all what I am saying. I'm simply saying she complains I juice, but I know she would never date someone out of shape... not suggesting you need juice to be in shape at all, just saying she complains against it but would rather have someone who takes care of their body. Additionally I trained naturally for 8 years before even doing a light ph cycle. I am a firm believer in training naturally and it is a rare thing for me to do gear.

I started taking L-theanine to help me relax and sleep, and the night sweats decreased within the first week. I am naturally an anxious person and get stressed more easily then not. A side of increased stress are night sweats. The L-theanine worked great to help me calm down. It is kind of expensive where I live though but it's worth it.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%

That's not at all what I am saying. I'm simply saying she complains I juice, but I know she would never date someone out of shape... not suggesting you need juice to be in shape at all, just saying she complains against it but would rather have someone who takes care of their body. Additionally I trained naturally for 8 years before even doing a light ph cycle. I am a firm believer in training naturally and it is a rare thing for me to do gear.

I started taking L-theanine to help me relax and sleep, and the night sweats decreased within the first week. I am naturally an anxious person and get stressed more easily then not. A side of increased stress are night sweats. The L-theanine worked great to help me calm down. It is kind of expensive where I live though but it's worth it.
    Bro... try Relora. Seriously, the BEST for your situations! If you spend a half hour tomorrow researching it, you'll want a bottle. Google it and read up about it and how amazing it is. PM me and I'll send you a bottle for NOTHING if it's hard to get in your area. It's cheap too! It fully kicks in after 14 days.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

hmm sounds interesting. The website I was looking at said they sell it pretty much everywhere. I'll try and buy some tommorow and test it out.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%

hmm sounds interesting. The website I was looking at said they sell it pretty much everywhere. I'll try and buy some tommorow and test it out.
    Get Baywood's Relora (good deal) at 250 mg caps, 90 cap bottle. Take first thing in the morning, one mid day, and one later on or before bed. Give Relora atleast 10-14 days to fully kick in (probably about 80%+), but I've noticed results in a couple days. It'll help almost every major and minor secondary stress response issue (ex. anger, intolerance, insomnia, anxiety, depression). It will also get rid of needless cravings for junk food.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.14%

Man I went to like 5 different stores that were suppose to carry it and they said they never even heard of the stuff before. I hate to order online because of shipping costs, plus living in Canada their is 50% it gets lost or seized because our customs are ridiculous. I ordered for BCAA's from bulksupplementscanada and customs actually detained it and I had to go through so much **** to work it out... I have brutal luck with mail ordering anything.. it's like a curse. And no, my address is not flagged.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you havweatse night sweats? Try Reset AD!
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-18-2007, 10:46 PM
  2. Night sweats from tren
    By doodle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 11:13 AM
  3. Night Sweats?
    By txwakeskater in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2004, 04:07 PM
  4. Night Sweats and T1pro?