shortness of breath

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
im taking epistane right now along with dialene 4. Ive been noticing the last week im getting random episdoes of shortness of breath along with a lot of yawning. I workout in the morning and im fine but later in the day at work or even at home i get tired and have a harder time breathing. I dont think its the dialene because ive taken many stims without any problems so im not sure what to think...any help is appreciated.

biggy

biggy

Awards
Just sounds like the boost of test in your system. But you could always get checked out by the doc.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Just sounds like the boost of test in your system. But you could always get checked out by the doc.
but ive taken real test for 10 weeks and not had this problem....

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
does a boost of test in your body actually do this? - i've had this before as well

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
does a boost of test in your body actually do this? - i've had this before as well
yeah i dont think its the test because like i said ive taken injectable test for a long period of time with no problems...i was thinking maybe high bp or something in the dialene 4 thats causing it....just an update, i havent taken any of the d4 and im feeling pretty good so maybe ive solved the problem.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Shortness of breath accompanied by yawning are symptoms of oxygen deprivation to the brain. I'd guess the stim in the culprit. Take this seriously. You might consider taking a baby aspirin (or quarter a normal one) to thin your blood out a tad. See a doctors if symptoms don't abate soon.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Shortness of breath accompanied by yawning are symptoms of oxygen deprivation to the brain. I'd guess the stim in the culprit. Take this seriously. You might consider taking a baby aspirin (or quarter a normal one) to thin your blood out a tad. See a doctors if symptoms don't abate soon.
thanks for the advice. The yawning was non-stop once it got harder to breath and went away after about 30 min so id say you're right about this.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice. The yawning was non-stop once it got harder to breath and went away after about 30 min so id say you're right about this.
Yawning is your body trying to force more oxygen into the lungs. It's a symptom to be taken seriously if it's happening for no obvious reason.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Yawning is your body trying to force more oxygen into the lungs. It's a symptom to be taken seriously if it's happening for no obvious reason.
well somedays i only get 7 hours of sleep which i feel isnt enough and i workout first thing in the morning than go to work from 3-11pm so sometime at work ill get it, but even when im off work ill get it so im not sure what to think about it.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
when you say stim - would that include coffee/caffiene?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
when you say stim - would that include coffee/caffiene?
All stims can cause blood vessel constriction and depending upon how severe it is and where it is, this can lead to decreased circulation of oxygen because bloodflow is reduced. Some people who have asthma (who may not even know they have asthma) will sometimes have asthmatic reactions caused by stims. Then there are allergic reactions which can always happen.

He said that this started happening when he started taking two substances:

Epistaine
Dialene 4

I guessed the stim was the culprit because it would be very unusual for a steroid to cause blood vessel constriction, decreased red blood cell count, or allerigic reaction.

On the other hand, Dialene 4 is an exotic blend of stims. Wouldn't suprise me a bit if the stim caused certain people to have allergic reactions, asthmatic trigger or blood vessel constriction.

I only chimed in because people don't take yawning seriously but IMHO any symptom that COULD be a result of lung or cardiac malfunction should always be taken seriously because of the potential for sudden death. Most of the time you'll be overreacting but you don't want to be the guy at the gym who drops dead because he ignored that shortness of breath which nagged him for a week.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
All stims can cause blood vessel constriction and depending upon how severe it is and where it is, this can lead to decreased circulation of oxygen because bloodflow is reduced. Some people who have asthma (who may not even know they have asthma) will sometimes have asthmatic reactions caused by stims. Then there are allergic reactions which can always happen.

He said that this started happening when he started taking two substances:

Epistaine
Dialene 4

I guessed the stim was the culprit because it would be very unusual for a steroid to cause blood vessel constriction, decreased red blood cell count, or allerigic reaction.

On the other hand, Dialene 4 is an exotic blend of stims. Wouldn't suprise me a bit if the stim caused certain people to have allergic reactions, asthmatic trigger or blood vessel constriction.

I only chimed in because people don't take yawning seriously but IMHO any symptom that COULD be a result of lung or cardiac malfunction should always be taken seriously because of the potential for sudden death. Most of the time you'll be overreacting but you don't want to be the guy at the gym who drops dead because he ignored that shortness of breath which nagged him for a week.
i am both glad and appreciative that you chimed in. i was interested because i've had this and drink alot of coffee at work. i've reduced it since this post and have seen a difference. also - i was unaware of yawning and its sign of something more serious. so thanks for this information!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yes thanks agian yeahright. Ive stopped taking the dialene and ive noticed a big difference.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ok so last night i had to go to the ER. It became too hard to breath and i wasnt taking any chances. They ran a bunch of tests and everythign came back fine so now they believe its anxiety, which runs in my family. I dont feel stressed or anxious but i know something is wrong. I will be stopping all supps from now on just to see what effect that has.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
ok so last night i had to go to the ER. It became too hard to breath and i wasnt taking any chances. They ran a bunch of tests and everythign came back fine so now they believe its anxiety, which runs in my family. I dont feel stressed or anxious but i know something is wrong. I will be stopping all supps from now on just to see what effect that has.
wow - however it is nice to have all the test done to relieve you mind of anything else. anxiety and panic attachs are pretty scary in themselves.

though i've noticed breating problems on cycle on some of the harsher compounds, i've noticed something at a lighter scale recently since i finished my last cycle. so your post raised some interest on my part. however - i've reduced stims thanks to the suggestion here and also noticed a marked difference - especially in my workouts this week.

keep us posted - moose

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do feel a lot better knowing physically nothing is wrong with me although i would have liked them to have given me a valium lol. I do have a question though, do you think its ok to take my xtend because thats the only supp im willing to take right now.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do feel a lot better knowing physically nothing is wrong with me although i would have liked them to have given me a valium lol. I do have a question though, do you think its ok to take my xtend because thats the only supp im willing to take right now.
i don't see any issues with supplementing with some bcaa's. anyone else disagree?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ok so its been a couple days since the incident and im ready to try and get some of my other supps going agian. Im thinking of taking the abliderate agian and possibly restore....do you guys see any problems with those 2?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The abliderate should be fine I don't have any experience with the other one though

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
I got crazy shortness of breath while on H-Drol. Maybe it's a methyl-hormone issue. I never got it when running unmethylated OTC's.

I remember waking up in the middle of the night fighting for air.