Too Many Carbs?
- 06-22-2007, 11:39 AM
- 06-22-2007, 02:32 PM
How much are you doing now?
You'll gain weight in the presence of a caloric excess. Carbs do get stored in muscle tissue and will help you with high intensity workouts, so they do help your potential for gaining muscular strength/size. Some people are more sensitive to storing fat, though.
For your weight and goals I'll throw out these numbers.
200g carbs, 250g protein, and 50-70g fat
It might not be as fast at losing your belly fat as some other low carb methods, but I think you could make progress if you're consistent with the diet and working out, and even still make strength gains while your waist tightens.
- 06-22-2007, 02:51 PM
well about 350. i eat a lot of wheat bread and pasta and rice. that sounds like way too much. i will cut out some pasta and rice. alright thanks for clearing that mess up for me though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:55 PM
- By blitzkriegjim in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2008, 01:05 AM
- By sreed11 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:25 PM
- By drummaboyzl in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 21Last Post: 03-15-2008, 04:41 PM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 04-23-2004, 05:35 PM