- 06-20-2007, 02:16 PM
- 06-20-2007, 02:19 PM
be careful with the coffee consumption. It can lead to quite an addiction and stained teeth, ulcers, cortisol...
- 06-20-2007, 02:28 PM
06-20-2007, 02:40 PM
06-20-2007, 03:05 PM
Try a starbucks double expresso if you want your world rocked.
I drunk one of those a few days ago and though I was going to have to go snort coke to come down.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
06-20-2007, 03:10 PM
coffee cleans out the colon real good too. it seems like it visibly dries me out as well too.
i dont know if i can handle a double espresso yet. am still a noob when it comes to coffee
06-20-2007, 03:11 PM
06-20-2007, 03:25 PM
Coffee is a liver protectant and also prevents/delays the onset of parkinson's disease. Just don't consume too much because it also contains powerful central nervous system stimulants.
Coffee may help protect against liver cancer - Cancer - MSNBC.com
Coffee prevents Parkinson's disease - Health Minutes 01/05/2003
06-20-2007, 06:59 PM
Another tip is to "cycle" coffee in a way. After a good couple months of coffee drinking (1-3 cups per day), I go a full week without it, and then when I start drinking it again, man...rockin'.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nutz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2006, 07:26 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2005, 11:28 AM
- By big-j in forum RecipesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2005, 08:33 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-02-2005, 04:21 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-15-2005, 01:06 PM