- 06-18-2007, 02:21 AM
- 6'0" 187 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
theres not much info out there only one website i could find that says per 100g or 3.5oz a sausage has like 12grams of protein...
i dont know how good quality of a sausage that is could either be a good one from the local butcher or a bs one from the local store which is high in fat
i eat these pork sausages theyre pretty thick and meaty, unlike the regular lighter softer looking ones u get in hot dogs, these are made from pork and im told theyre low in fat. pork is considered 20g / 3.5oz, so im wondering what should i treat these sausages as to be safe? 10/3.5? or 15/3.5?
Similar Forum Threads
- By LiftNDestroy in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2007, 04:48 PM
- By Beau in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 03-17-2007, 12:16 AM
- By T-Bone in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2007, 06:00 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 09-27-2006, 01:56 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-13-2004, 05:20 PM