Just some thoughts and questions........I am new to cycling so to speak and have cycled AAS in the past (when I was young and stupid in HS) and have recently cycled Hemadrol/Orastan A now that I am much older (25) and wiser.......Heres the question.......I have had an irregular heart rhythm for some years now....Some times it is worse than others and sometimes I don't even feel it.........I was just about to start a straight cycle of only Oxodrol 12 and run it for 4 weeks at most...........I have all the support supps as always......RYR, COQ10, Liver Support, EFA's etc.....and tore for my PCT..........Well just the other night at work (prior to my cycle and even prior to starting the supports) I got dizzy when standing and blood pressure was 156/80 pulse at 120.........So now Im concerned about my upcoming cycle.........Has anyone here ever cycled and had heart arrhythmias? My doctor said I have sinus arrhythmia and when asked if "weight lifting supplements" would harm me stated that they shouldn't as long as caffeine and such was not in them........Now of course I didn't mention the Oxodrol 12 specifically or the tore but was wanting a general opinion from some guys on here with knowledge about cycling with an arrhythmia.............Sorry so long...........Can anyone with experience provide insight???