what should i be eating????

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%

what should i be eating????

im 15 what should i be eating and how many carbs should i be bringiing in everday?

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

HAHA man don't waste anytime thats good. This is what i usually stay along. I'm an easy gainer though. Add in some veggies and fruit. More Milk through the day. Flip 5 and 6 but keep the shake close to bed. Add oats to you're shakes too. Fats from nuts are ok. Maybe grab some Omega-3 to supp. and try to limit fat real real low in you're diet.

1st
    Whole Wheat bagel
    PB to cover one side
    Yogurt
    1cup crushed oats in my Muscle Milk(1 1/2 scoops)
    half glass of water and glass of milk
    Whole wheat PB & J
    12oz water
    Chicken/steak/porkchop/whateever meat avail.
    3 this is often my PreWO- 45 min. prior
    Fruit/Veggies
    Shake with milk
    4 - PostWO
    Shake w/ crushed oats in water
    30 min. later
    Meat
    Water, sometimes juice too.
    Veggies
    Yogurt
    fruit
    crackers and tuna
    6 -PreBedtime
    Shake(2 scoops) milk
    try to have a lean meat like chicken/porkchops
    Yogurt
    Whole Wheat PB only sandwhich
    Sometimes i slip in some juice.

I cut the fat off my steak and whatever else. Call me what you will. I pretty much live off carbs and protein and not to much fat. Only from a sause or dip for flavor. I mix things up though. Sometimes potatoes are in there. I don't realy count anything. I periodically open my fridge, open the milk and drink it straight from the gallon casue it's mine no one else drink it. I drink water all day but make a for sure effort at meals. I might grab some little things between meals too nothin bad though. If you've read this far...you ogt dedication and you'll do fine. Much Luck Bro. Keep us updated on progress.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    HAHA man don't waste anytime thats good. This is what i usually stay along. I'm an easy gainer though. Add in some veggies and fruit. More Milk through the day. Flip 5 and 6 but keep the shake close to bed. Add oats to you're shakes too. Fats from nuts are ok. Maybe grab some Omega-3 to supp. and try to limit fat real real low in you're diet.

1st
    Whole Wheat bagel
    PB to cover one side
    Yogurt
    1cup crushed oats in my Muscle Milk(1 1/2 scoops)
    half glass of water and glass of milk
    Whole wheat PB & J
    12oz water
    Chicken/steak/porkchop/whateever meat avail.
    3 this is often my PreWO- 45 min. prior
    Fruit/Veggies
    Shake with milk
    4 - PostWO
    Shake w/ crushed oats in water
    30 min. later
    Meat
    Water, sometimes juice too.
    Veggies
    Yogurt
    fruit
    crackers and tuna
    6 -PreBedtime
    Shake(2 scoops) milk
    try to have a lean meat like chicken/porkchops
    Yogurt
    Whole Wheat PB only sandwhich
    Sometimes i slip in some juice.

I cut the fat off my steak and whatever else. Call me what you will. I pretty much live off carbs and protein and not to much fat. Only from a sause or dip for flavor. I mix things up though. Sometimes potatoes are in there. I don't realy count anything. I periodically open my fridge, open the milk and drink it straight from the gallon casue it's mine no one else drink it. I drink water all day but make a for sure effort at meals. I might grab some little things between meals too nothin bad though. If you've read this far...you ogt dedication and you'll do fine. Much Luck Bro. Keep us updated on progress.
    im goin to start training hardcore so this is going to help me alot im startin in 2days (when schools over) will deff keep u updated on the progress thanks again swanee
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.71%

I just notcied i left out eggs in meal 1 for some reason, maybe because i there always there. try to have 3 eggs, most do egg white fir cholesterol and stuff but i dont care.
    Also for a good boost, try an AMP energy and a whole whet bagel/sandwich PreWO, i love it.
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.36%

Everyone responds a little differently to foods. MT's outline is definitely a solid example. Here's some of my ideas.

I actually respond better to diets higher in fat, and a little lower in the carbohydrates. I'm prone to storing carbs as fat it seems. After just coming off a fat loss diet, my calories are about 25% fat, 25% carb, and 50% protein. I also limit my dairy intake a little, because it's a possible allergen and I find myself bloating a lot when my dairy is excessive.

As you said you're going to just begin hardcore training, I think it's important to keep it simple. Don't worry too much about exact amounts, eat until you're pretty well full and start to feel you shouldn't continue eating. Go ahead and eat tons of protein, a lot of carbs, and also some fat with each meal, at least 6 of them a day. Also vegetables with every meal, I feel is very important.

Here's food choices that I usually stick to:

Protein: any relatively lean meat (beef, chicken, fish, turkey is all good), eggs, cottage cheese at night, whey protein or protein blend supplements, some milk, and yogurt is a good complement to anything

Fat: almonds, peanut butter, EFA supplements

Carbs: vegetables! (I use lots of green beans, asparagus, spinach, and collard greens), rice (any), potatoes or yams, cornbread, grits, oatmeal, and some fruit if you like (I only have grapefruit)
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.47%

ok thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. What type of fat should i be eating when bulking
    By xponentabuser in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:19 PM
  2. 1 more Sup, what should it be?
    By TruffleShuffle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:43 AM
  3. how much should I be eating?
    By getjacked63 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 07:39 PM
  4. Heart Rate... ( What should it be ?? )
    By Stinger124 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 07:04 PM
  5. What should I be feeling now? Mid cycle
    By atlbrvfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 02:21 PM