- 06-09-2007, 09:32 PM
- 06-09-2007, 11:53 PM
- 06-10-2007, 01:04 AM
I've looked a lot of places but it seems almonds run about $5/lb no matter if you buy one lb or 25.
06-10-2007, 07:56 AM
06-10-2007, 08:02 AM
06-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Do you not have the possibility of buying them locally at a grocery store? This should be an easy item to find in the bulk food section at any supermarket.
06-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Our grocery stores aren't that great here, unless you want to go to a fairly expensive, but very nice, one.
So, we grocery shop at Super Walmart (save about $100/mo). But a Costco is being built about 2 miles from my house, it'll be open late Summer--woohoo!!
So, until Costco opens, it'll have to be online for some items.
06-10-2007, 12:06 PM
06-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Not sure where you are, but Andy's Market in Walla Walla, Washington has the best prices on bulk items, and when I visit my son there I always buy a bunch of stuff.
06-12-2007, 07:42 AM
I've purchased 5 lb bags at Sam's Club before.
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
06-13-2007, 03:24 PM
06-13-2007, 03:34 PM
06-13-2007, 05:45 PM
I can attest to the fact that Sams Club is the cheapest place to get them around these parts.
07-02-2007, 01:02 PM
i buy my almonds in bulk at costco unsalted bout 11 dollars a bag
07-02-2007, 03:48 PM
i pay about $4.75 at a local supermarket
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
- By ChrisSurf in forum BulkingReplies: 36Last Post: 09-15-2011, 03:40 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 02:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM