- 06-09-2007, 11:32 PM
- 06-10-2007, 01:53 AM
- 06-10-2007, 03:04 AM
06-10-2007, 09:56 AM
06-10-2007, 10:02 AM
06-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Do you not have the possibility of buying them locally at a grocery store? This should be an easy item to find in the bulk food section at any supermarket.
06-10-2007, 12:16 PM
Our grocery stores aren't that great here, unless you want to go to a fairly expensive, but very nice, one.
So, we grocery shop at Super Walmart (save about $100/mo). But a Costco is being built about 2 miles from my house, it'll be open late Summer--woohoo!!
So, until Costco opens, it'll have to be online for some items.
06-10-2007, 02:06 PM
06-12-2007, 12:30 AM
Not sure where you are, but Andy's Market in Walla Walla, Washington has the best prices on bulk items, and when I visit my son there I always buy a bunch of stuff.
06-12-2007, 09:42 AM
06-13-2007, 05:16 PM
06-13-2007, 05:24 PM
06-13-2007, 05:34 PM
06-13-2007, 07:45 PM
07-02-2007, 03:02 PM
07-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
- By ChrisSurf in forum BulkingReplies: 36Last Post: 09-15-2011, 05:40 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 04:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 10:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 12:34 PM