I Just Got Wrist Surgery...lookin For Some Advice

jwarner620

Awards
I should post more but i usually just read....anyways i got wrist surgery friday. they had to put a screw in a break i had a few years ago. im 20 years old turnin 21 this year. im about 5'8-5'9 and weigh about 153. i used to be big into the gym. deadlifting close to 500, benchin like 260 and squattin about 3 on a good day. im worried that wen i go back im gonna be the weakest kid in the gym. just wondering if anyone has any advice of wat to do till i go back. ill be bck in sept just for legs. i cant do anything upperr till december i was told. i heard cissus is good. i dont wana mess wiith that igf stuff. if anyone can give me some advice id really appreciate it. thanks guys.
:dl:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
My advice:

* Avoid handsprings
* TALK TO THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR SURGERY - talk to doctors, not strangers on the internet for medical advice.

Yes, of course your wrist is going to be weak for awhile. But once you get it built back up, I can't speak for everyone, but me personally, when I take time off from the gym, I lose some strength, but it comes back quickly.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
My advice:

* Avoid handsprings
* TALK TO THE PERSON WHO DID YOUR SURGERY - talk to doctors, not strangers on the internet for medical advice.

Yes, of course your wrist is going to be weak for awhile. But once you get it built back up, I can't speak for everyone, but me personally, when I take time off from the gym, I lose some strength, but it comes back quickly.

What about masturbation ?