- 05-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Hey I have just started to recently clean up my diet. Starting to count calories and all that good stuff. However, I was wondering what vitamins and herbs or whatnot you guys take and think that everyone should take. I'm just trying to get as much out of my body and my workouts as possible. Thanks.
- 05-30-2007, 05:02 PM
- 6'3" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Get a name brand multi, take extra D (cholecalciferol), extra C, extra folic acid, and a B multi several times a day. Hit up at least 6 grams of fish oil daily.
As far as herbs go - that's a whole 'nother bunch of bananas. They're more tailored to suit your specific needs, so an idea of necessities is needful.
- 05-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Drewh it depends on what you are trying to accomplish. It is very easy to go overboard when taking vitamins. More importantly eat well. Fresh fruits and veggies will account for most of your vitamins, on top of this taking a good multivitamin twice daily is encouraged. Now if you are hitting the gym often and exerting yourself physically alot then higher volume is needed. Goodluck.
05-31-2007, 06:33 PM
thanks for the input the guys
05-31-2007, 07:36 PM
I usually split my daily. It calls for 2 pills. I only do one in the morn and one PWO. Like said above, if you're eating good no need to over do it. I only add Omega-3. Some B12 may be good or C. D and Folic Acid...not clear on position for us(BBs)
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
- By David Dunn in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 12-05-2002, 12:06 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM