- 04-23-2007, 04:07 AM
Anyone ever get those annoying sporadic bouts of sleeplessness? im not an insomniac or anything, but every now and then there are nights where i just cannot fall asleep, regardless of how tired i am. this can be due to a number of factors but its just painfully agitating.
so my general question is, how do you put yourself to sleep in a situation like that?
- 04-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Insomnia is the inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time. It is commonplace for several people to suffer at least an occasional night of almost non-existent sleep. It is when the occasional night here and there becomes a pattern of several nights in a row that you are faced with a sleeping problem.
Insomnia | Insomnia Causes | Chronic Insomnia | Acute Insomnia
P.S. There is a lot of information about Insomnia .....and I have already got an alert about posting huge information so I am simply going to leave url here...
Similar Forum Threads
- By oldfart in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2005, 02:26 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 05-29-2005, 09:02 AM
- By jarhead in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 11-24-2004, 09:08 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2003, 05:52 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 05-22-2003, 02:55 PM