semi healthy fast food

charger71

Awards
  • Established
what are your favorite places to eat out? i could live off chipotle, el pollo loco, baja fresh, quiznos, any good cheap sushi, and when i feel like cheating papa johns pizza :) its all pretty healthy as long as you order the right stuff, and sometimes i just need to eat pizza! haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never tried sushi, and probally never will. Once in a while I will have Pizza...I like peeking duck once in a blue moon also. As far as sandwhich shops, I don't really like Quiznos. I do like D'angelos though, and Blimpie. I find it hard to eat out though, the portions are just too big and I end up bringing some home and sometimes even then I just throw it out.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
One of my local chinese places offers a full steamed menu - rice, veggies, and meats... It's pretty sweet. Subway is Great. Asian grilled chicken salads from mc d's.. And Sushi is Awwwesome.. Seems like everyone thinks it's all Raw.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
spicy tuna rolls are the shlt, and i love to load on the wasabi.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
Ive never had chipotle, and i havent eaten fast food in a while, my "replacement" for it, has been to go to the grocery store and use their "meals to go" section, the benefits are two fold:

1. Portion control, i get 2 cups of soup, and a nice big quarter chicken breast, not terribly full afterwards, but not hungry either.

2. The price, normally it would be about 15 bucks for me and my girlfriend to eat out at a fast food place, but here, its always under 10, and for myself, its 4-5 bucks.

they also have alot of variety, and their sandwhiches are huge.

here is a little calorie calculator for you Chipotle fans out there:

Chipotle Fan.com - Chipotle Nutrition Calculator Results

NDjets78

Awards
Subway's sweet onion chicken terriaki just like Jared eats ;)

waimoku

waimoku

Awards
I agree 100%! Subway has some of the best choices for healthy fast food. I usually get a club with honey mustard and baked lays chips. It even gives you your 60g of Complex Carbs for AP! If you don't want the carbs they always have wraps.

:burg:

gten79

Awards
You would be highly surprised to see the amount of Fat that is in a chicken burrito from chipotle. Its owned by McDonalds and like everything else they do its saturated in FAT.

The chicken they use is not chicken breast. Instead they use thigh meat which by itself is much fattier, not to mention what else they do their meat.

Its really not semi healthy at all.:rofl:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You would be highly surprised to see the amount of Fat that is in a chicken burrito from chipotle. Its owned by McDonalds and like everything else they do its saturated in FAT.

The chicken they use is not chicken breast. Instead they use thigh meat which by itself is much fattier, not to mention what else they do their meat.

Its really not semi healthy at all.:rofl:
:banned: How dare you spread these lies!

...Now I'm off to Chipotle. :rasp:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Boooooo subway..... Quiznos is where its at!

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
for real subway is the bomb. even that chick in the commercial says that quiznos is loaded with meat and thats what a rea girl needs lol.....slut lol